iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling! Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
ustwo studio (creators of Monument Valley) and Thriveport’s clinical psychologist founders (creators of MoodKit) have partnered to bring you Moodnotes! This one-of-a-kind app is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story "All The Feels."
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
iPhone X optimization plus squashing a couple of bugs!
Thank you for your amazing reviews and support! : D