This app was removed from the App Store.
Men's Health Magazine
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
OCTOBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! New this month:
* If Orlando Bloom can become an action star after breaking his back, imagine what he can teach you (hint: fencing isn't for sissies anymore).
* The Ultimate Meat Lover's Guide to Vegetables.
* Tweeting & Cheating: Our tell-all details the risks and rewards of the new face of dating.
* The LPGA's gorgeous Michelle Wie will Rock You.
* Learn about the perfectly balanced body, and how to attain it.
* How to wear your favorite fabric in any occasion: The Denim Guide.
* Have more make-up sex, learn to work a room, and carve the coolest pumpkin on the block, all in this month's "How To Do Everything Better."
* Men’s Health Poster Series: The fast way to big muscle.
* And tons of other useful stuff to fall right into season!
Now available for the iPhone! In landscape mode, view the entire issue as it appears in print. Flip to portrait mode to browse using a custom Table of Contents mode and read iPhone-optimized versions of the articles, edits, and recipes, complete with photo galleries, videos, and Twitter/Facebook capabilities.
Note: If you've previously purchased an issue on the iPad, it'll be available for download free in the iPhone edition.
Exclusive video takes you step-by-step through exercises, recipes, and tips, featuring the world’s top athletes, trainers, chefs, and other experts.
Instantly react to articles and ideas with Snap Polls. Or take a quiz in the magazine and see how you stack up against other guys.
Like a story? Built-in support for Facebook and Twitter allows you to easily share content. You can even email a recipe as a shopping list or send workout instructions to your smartphone.
View full-screen photos, including exclusive photos not included in the print version or website!
Every article’s can be read in text-optimized mode, allowing you to customize the font size and type.
Go beyond the story with editors’ blogs, Twitter feeds, and Facebook pages. Got a question for a columnist? Ask the Girl Next Door, Jimmy the Bartender, and other experts directly from the app.
Every printed website URL is live. Simply tap to visit websites from within the app, allowing you to learn more, buy products featured in the magazine, and access handpicked related content from MensHealth.com.
Coming soon: Download enhanced back issues, Men’s Health specials, and Quick-Start Guides directly from the MH newsstand.
Save and manage your favorite articles, workouts, and recipes for easy reference.
Minor bug fixes