iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
⁃ Featured by Forbes as "Best Health And Fitness Apps Of 2017"
⁃ Featured by Apple as "10 Best Apps of the Year” 2016
⁃ Featured by TIME as "50 Best Apps of the Year" 2016
⁃ Recommended by: Refinery 29, Inc., Huffington Post, Well and Good, Greatist, Celebuzz, Yahoo! Beauty, and many more
Reduce stress, ease anxiety, improve sleep, and boost confidence; it’s all here. Enjoy guided meditations on topics from happiness to performance, plus meditations custom made for moms, teens, kids and more.
Refinery 29 – "If you're looking to get your Zen on, Meditation Studio is a simple, beautiful way to get guidance."
Forbes – "Meditation Studio is a powerful solution to your problems”
Greatist – “Meditation Studio. A meditation app you’ll actually use”
Celebuzz – “Meditation Studio is on our list of products that we are currently obsessed with."
Each collection is designed to give a specific area of your life some extra love. Got a challenge? We’re here for you. Collections and topics include:
Be Healthy: Receive the tools you need to keep your mind and body healthy
◦ Stress, Sleep, Anxiety, Eating, Pain
Be Awesome: Boost your mood and find your inner awesome
◦ Happiness, Work, Performance, Confidence
Be Kind: Cultivate a sense of forgiveness, compassion, and self-love
◦ Compassion, Relationships, Leadership
Be Curious: Find your perfect fit by exploring different meditation styles
◦ Quick Breaks, Long Breaks, Zen, Mantra
Just For: Meditations to meet the needs of specific communities, people, and careers
◦ Moms, Kids, Teens, College, Quarterlife, Earth Day, Veterans, First Responders
Get step-by-step guidance for a deeper dive into specific meditation topics:
◦ Starter Series, Meditation Essentials, Sleep Basics, Uncovering Happiness, Work, Changing Habits
Tap the heart icon in player to mark a meditation as a favorite. Sort by Favorites in Studio, Collection Detail, Teacher Detail and Search Results to quickly your access favorite meditations.
Create your own unguided meditations with start, interval and end sounds. Choose silence or background sounds to add to your custom meditation experience.
Today’s leading meditation experts. Featuring over 30 teachers including Elisha Goldstein, Chrissy Carter, Michael Apollo, Ashley Turner, Lodro Rinzler, and more, with a diverse range of styles to explore.
Build a personalized library of your favorite guided and unguided meditations. Play meditations anytime, anywhere – no internet connection needed.
Track your progress, schedule meditation sessions, and stay focused on your practice.
Choose from calming ambient sounds or original music tracks by tapping the musical note at the bottom of the player.
Connect to the Health app and Mindful Minutes to log all your mind and body activities.
⁃ Optimized for iPhone and iPad
⁃ Small download sizes
- 3D Touch
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer three auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$17.99 per quarter
$49.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hrs prior to the end of the subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms & Conditions- https://www.meditationstudioapp.com/terms
- Mantra collection; explore a technique that uses words or phrases as a way to focus and inspire you.
- Earth Day collection; celebrate our connection to nature and find gratitude with a collection of meditations created Just For Earth Day.
- Taylor White Moffitt; therapist and yoga teacher.
April has two featured collections:
- Make Today Amazing; a selection of meditations designed to start your day with a little inspiration.
- Work Hacks; designed to boost your productivity and help you become more focused and creative during your workday.
- Social Sharing; share your favorite meditations with friends right from the player.
ADDED IN 2018
- NEW Collections: original Leadership, College, Mindful Eating and Work
- NEW Courses: original Sleep Basics and Mindful Work
- NEW Teachers: Mindfulness meditation teacher, Kate Johnson; expert yogi and thought-leader Dianne Bondy; therapist and mindfulness expert, Giselle Jones; New Zealand musician Franko Heke; and Australia’s top mindfulness teacher Melli O’Brien
- NEW Original Meditations from our regular experts like Chrissy Carter, Ashley Turner, Noah Levine, Chodo Campbell, Pamela Stokes Eggleston and Hugh Bryne