Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes by Kanchan Kabra
Low Calorie Non- Vegetarian Dishes
by Kanchan Kabra
Most of the people think that dieting means eating dull, bland, monotonous food like boiled vegetables, porridge, soups, etc. But it is not so.
This book presents a wide range of low calorie dishes, which are delicious and healthy at the same time. The book offers an unimaginable variety of dishes commencing from interesting, tasteful, colourful soups to the wonderful, relishing desserts. All the dishes are sure to be very light on your stomach and heavy on your taste buds.
For the proper utility of this book, readers are requested to go through the nutritional notes and health tips given under each recipe to suit the requirement and deficiency in a particular nutrition among different individual. All the recipes are sure to work.
The book also provides an answer to treat and cure obesity since that is the gateway to many secondary diseases, some of which are uncurable.
list of Recipes :-
* Chicken and Mushroom Soup
* Chicken Salad
03. Mini Meals
* Pasta with Chicken Curry
04. Party Vegetables
* Chicken in Spinach Gravy
* Chicken Chilli Dry
05. Fish Favourites
* Delicious Baked Fish
* Fish Curry With Yoghurt
* Goa Fish Curry
* Fish In Herbal Sauce
* Fish with Spinach & Pasta
* Tandoori Fish
About the Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: email@example.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (5)
- 1.7 MB