LoveMySkin - Mole map for skin cancer prevention
LoveMySkin presents four views of the body and allows you to add markings that you want to keep track of.
Featured on CBS's The Doctors as one of the 52 Tips for the New Year in January 2011!
As seen in SELF magazine's September 2010 issue!
Zoom in and around a detailed rendering of the human anatomy (that explains the 17+ rating, unfortunately).
Tap a spot to add a mole marking. You can edit the details of each mole and keep notes on growth or changes.
A built-in guide makes comparing benign moles to malignant moles easier, though nothing replaces the opinion of a professional.
The idea is to get familiar with your body so that you know what's normal and abnormal for you.
Skin cancer is a deadly disease, but awareness and a proactive attitude can make all the difference in early detection.
TWO BODY MAP TYPES
You can toggle between a male and female body, and any moles you've added to each one are saved (so, a male and female could share a copy of the app).
HOW TO MOVE AROUND
Single tap: add a new mole
Double tap: toggle highlight overlay
Two-finger tap: revert to normal zoom levels
Pinching: zooms in and out
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions or issues, please contact me at email@example.com
Contact me about special bulk pricing for your patients. Give a copy of the app to your patients. Also exploring branding opportunities to promote your practice.
NOTES ABOUT RATING
The body renderings don't feature detailed genitalia, but the breasts, nipples, and buttocks, as well as the fact that you can touch and zoom, were a concern.
This app is not a replacement for a professional's opinion. You should always see your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Improved performance
- Updated for new OS versions
- Improved mole list view
- Updated skin guide reflects ABCDE's of melanoma
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 04, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Steven Romej
- 6.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (25)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AminoBuddy - amino acids study guide - exam test prep flashcards
• BabyBelly - Pregnancy Time-Lapse
• Beacon - Ambient stock market information
• Calculess - Simple Scientific Calculator for iPad
• Calculess Free - Scientific Calculator for iPad
• Cardboard for iPad - flash card review
• Chapters - Notebooks for Writing
• Chronicle - Journal and Writing Notebooks
• Chronicle - personal journal and secret diary - write notes
• Chronicle for iPad - A personal journal
• CrewPlan - Scheduling, Service Planning, and Crew Assignment Lists
• EatRight - Daily food log diet checklist healthy nutrition guide
• EatRight - Food Diary / Journal - Simple Daily Nutrition and Fitness Checklist
• EatRight 90 - Nutrition log extreme fitness - Diet and exercise
• Free Flashcards - Flashboard
• Homebuy - mortgage calculator
• MakeChange - Money counting math game for iPad
• Math Legend - Rock your addition subtraction multiplication game
• Meetings - Notebooks for Work - Meeting Notes, Agendas, and Minutes
• Memmy - picture matching game
• Penumbra - Wallpaper and Backgrounds From Your Photos - Blur, Pixel, Colors
• Picflick - tiny cinema
• Planner for iPad - Weekly Calendar and Tasks
• Playscape Matching - Learning Colors Shapes Numbers Letters Game
• QuickMPG - gas mileage calculator
• Ranktouch: Amazon sales rank trends
• Stampnote - Timestamped Notes (Time Tracking, CSV Export)
• Stampnote - Timestamped Notes, Multiple Notebooks, Dropbox Sync, CSV Export
• Stereogram - photos with depth
• Taskboard - Visual Organizer, Lists, Task Manager, and Scheduling
• Touchcards - Import Free Flashcards
• Touchcards 2 - Flashcard learning system Import free flash cards
• Touchcards Free - Flash cards from the top sites
• Touchcards Free - flashcards review
• YouDo - To-do lists and daily notes