Lily Pro - Your Personal Fertility Tracker and Ovulation Calculator
Lily Pro is a remarkably beautiful and easy way to chart and evaluate your cycles.
You want to learn more about Lily Pro and how it works? Head over to http://whimsicallily.com for more detailed information!
Follow us on Twitter: @WhimsicalLily
Lily Pro is an App for cycle charting, offering data charting for period, cervical fluid and basal body temperature. The evaluation happens automatically according to either FAM/NFP (Fertility Awareness Method/Natural Family Planning) from the US, or according to NFP from the workgroup NFP from Germany - you choose!
The way Lily Pro evaluates your cycles requires a little more effort than a simple period tracker, but in return you get the most sophisticated way of evaluation with the most accurate results available in the AppStore! Lily Pro does not evaluate simply by averages as most of the other apps do but applies the strict rules set by FAM or NFP. You can read in detail about how it works on http://whimsicallily.com!
To successfully chart with Lily Pro you need…
…a thermometer with two decimals behind the dot for °C, one for °F, to chart your basal body temperature.
…to chart the changes in your cervical fluid with the help of the lists from the appropriate menu.
Do not simply rely on averages like other apps do! Lily Pro adjusts to YOUR cycles so that the evaluation is as exact as it can be.
Enjoy great and of course free customer support! Write us whenever you have questions regarding Lily Pro, our team will quickly take care of the problem and provide a solution to it.
Contact us by emailing contact [at] whimsicallily.com, access more information on Lily Pro's features on our website http://whimsicallily.com, read a short introduction to FAM or download an extensive manual on the subject.
- chart your temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- chart your cervical fluid and its change throughout the cycle
- chart your cervical position
- view all your data in the graph and get detailed information for every day by the touch of a finger
- predict your 12 upcoming cycles
- add details on your love life (with or without protection)
- record interferences which may lead to a higher temperature
- record period flow and associated symptoms
- record secondary fertility symptoms
- optionally record menopause symptoms
- record mood swings
- create a custom menu (“Custom Notes”) for anything that is not mentioned in the other categories
- track the medication you take
- see the time you are most fertile during your cycle and an estimated time for your next period
- password-protect your data
- export graphs and the data you entered as PDF documents and print or eMail them right from within Lily Pro
- read extensive in-app help
- discreet name and icon to avoid awkward moments
Lily Pro was not developed to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any medical conditions. For any medical related questions, please see your physician.
By using Lily Pro you agree that Whimsical Inc. does not guarantee the method of birth control or pregnancy achievement and is not to be hold liable for an unwanted pregnancy or the unsuccessful attempt to conceive.
This update introduces two new icons into the graph to improve readability of the cervical fluid quality: an 'empty set' icon for days where no cervical fluid was observed, and a question mark for days with missing data for the cervical fluid.
For every cycle you choose to track the cervical fluid quality for, you should try to avoid seeing the question mark symbol in your graph, especially around the time you expect yourself to ovulate. Lily might otherwise fail to detect your Peak Day and determine your fertile and infertile phases correctly.
Also included in this update is a bug fix for the calendar that caused incorrectly labeled dates on some buttons.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 10, 2014
- Whimsical Inc.
- 15.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (263)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Lily Cal (Period Tracker and Cycle Diary)
• Pro Convert
• Pro Timer - Run, Save, and Sync as Many Timers as You Want