This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
***70,000 satisfied users and counting!***
No matter your fitness level, you can benefit from Mahalo's Learn Pilates app. In one month, you'll move through a series of beginner, intermediate and advanced poses, which average out to one a day.
And even though we're convinced this app will have you fit in no time, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
The goal of this app is to help you:
• Lose weight and tone muscle without any workout machines
• Mix up your workout routine with something new and fun
• Master pilates in just 30 days
Each chapter features lessons on 10 poses with a workout series at the end. You'll learn the proper technique for popular poses like the hundreds, roll ups and twists. Additionally, you'll benefit from STOTT pilates expert Jaime Rutt's instruction on:
• Keeping your breathing steady and even
• Modifying poses based on injury or fitness level
• What not to do and common mistakes people make
• Which muscles you'll be engaging for each of the moves
Jaime is a STOTT-certified pilates instructor who has been teaching for 10 years. After completing her training in Michigan, Jaime moved to New York where she continued her education and training with Kimberly and Katherine Corp at Pilates on Fifth. Coupled with a background in dance, Jaime brings a unique physicality, creative spirit, and strength to her sessions.
Make sure you consult your doctor before beginning this or any other exercise program.
• Downloading Videos in background
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes