KP Preventive Care for Northern California
As a Northern California Kaiser Permanente member, important personalized health reminders and information are now available for you and your family members on the go.
• Get alerts when you and your family members are due for routine health screenings, tests, and immunizations and if you’re due for a pap or mammogram, schedule it directly with the app.
• Can’t remember when you had your last Tetanus shot? Find your up-to-date Preventive Services information in one place.
• Receive appointment reminders for you and your family members’ scheduled visits — and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• See details of upcoming appointments including the photo and home page of the clinician. Share the information if you’d like.
• Send your personal doctor -- or your family's personal doctors -- a secure message, click to view his/her home page, or click to call the Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Read timely health tips and additional resources from our physician experts.
• Find maps and directions in Northern California to the nearest Kaiser Permanente medical centers, medical office facilities, and selected departments.
• Click to call the Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Have medical record numbers for you and your family members at your fingertips. Personalize your app with family photos!
How to get started
After you download and launch the app for the first time, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register by visiting your doctor’s home page at kp.org/mydoctor and choosing “set up access.”
This app will allow you to view information for your family members if Act for a Family Member has been established. If you’re not already registered to do this, you can sign up online at kp.org/mydoctor, Manage Your Family’s Health, Set Up Access. If you are viewing health information for a family member, some types of appointments may be hidden to protect the confidentiality of teens or others in your family.
The app will ask you to create a personalized passcode to protect your data. Once activated, your personal health information will be securely stored on your mobile device until you decide to remove it.
Lost or stolen devices
If you lose your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you can deactivate your device remotely and prevent anyone else from accessing your medical information. Go to kp.org/mydoctor/mobile to deactivate your device.
KP Preventive Care – What’s New in Version 2.1
• Optimized for iPhone 5
• Time out increased to 15 minutes before passcode entry is needed
• User interface and technical improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 03, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Kaiser Permanente
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (140)
- 5.8 MB