KBuddy is THE app for Kieser Training® on your iPhone, iPod Touch
or iPad. Instead of using a pencil and a clipboard you can use
your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to track your Kieser Training results.
You can analyse your training results any time. If you visit any
other Kieser training facility there is no need to have your
training schedule faxed to you, because it is already on your
If you are not able or willing to attend an Kieser Studio, you can also create your own machines, with custom names, descriptions and additional preferences.
The most important update (apart from more comprehensive
statistics) in this version is KMotion (iPhone 4+). KMotion tracks
the movements of your iPhone during your exercise/workout and
present them to you in a graph afterwards. In the trainings
overview you can easily swipe through all your KMotion graphs.
KMotion has to be activated once (in the general settings) and can
then be deactivated or (re-)activated for each machine. KMotion
files can be exported as CSV files.
- weight, time , muscles and KMotion statistics for each training
- trained muscles
- training time
- trained weights
- top 10 machines
- graphs for weight and time for each machine
- top 10 muscles
- training frequency of all muscle regions (belly, legs, bottom,
On iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation, a graphical overview on
the last 10 trainings is displayed.
You can interrupt or stop the training and restart it at any time.
You can create new machines/exercises with the usual details on
settings and muscles and a description.
Of course, KBuddy still implements the following features:
- KBuddy automatically records your training time
- you can customize the length of your training (e.g. 60s / 90s)
- if enabled, KBuddy adapts the weights for your current workout
on the basis of your last training
- you always have your training results with you (no matter in
which training facility you are)
- nice statistics and graphs to measure your progress and to give
- you can make notes for each exercise/training machine (they will
be shown in the training view)
- training sessions can be entered manually or imported via CSV
- you can find the nearest Kieser training facility
- you can customize when to be reminded of an accompanied/check
- you can mail your training plan
- you can mail all data in CSV format
- you can import and export training files in CSV format
- you can see which machine trains which muscle
- KBuddy displays all muscles you have trained in your current
training session and in all trainings
- PDF export of all trainings.
- Rhythm with move-hold-move-hold (e.g. 4-2-4-2) possible.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Oleg Mueller
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (3)
- 7.6 MB