iSmoothRun Pro GPS/Pedometer Tracker for Runners
iSmoothRun is the best App to effectively track and log all of your running, walking, hiking, cycling and any other fitness activity you like. Solid performance. Continuous development. Best sensor and external display support.
Updated for iOS8 and HealthKit.
The most popular third party activity tracker on the RunKeeper site. The App all serious runners rave about. Best Interval and workout editor to help you follow your training plan. Create your workout and let iSmoothRun coach you with audio cues. Programmed by runners. Used by coaches. Check out our user reviews. Featured by Apple in What's Hot!
- GPS and Pedometer
Using both the GPS and Pedometer iSmoothRun literally follows you in every step of your training. It will automatically switch modes depending on GPS signal strength.
- All day step tracking for iPhone 5S/6 users
Accurately tracks time, distance, location, pace, altitude, running cadence, heart rate, power and reports them with audio announcements at configurable time or distance intervals.
- Improve you running Form
iSmoothRun will consistently track your running cadence. Use the build in metronome to easily raise it. Cadence tracking is offered for all iPhones and not only 5S.
- Auto Pause
Stopped at a traffic light, or on the top of your climb to catch a glimpse of the view? iSmoothRun will pause and start automatically as soon as you are on the move again.
- The most extended support for sensors
All BT Smart sensors (HRMs, footpods, speed/cadence combo, cycling power)
All ANT+ (extra hardware needed: Wahoo dongle, 4iiii Viiiiva or RFLKT+)
- Use your Pebble or Magellan Echo.
Best support for external displays. The only app with a dedicated fully customizable pebble app.
- Your data are yours, Don't lock yourself in.
We love being open. Export your training data in GPX,TCX,KML,PWX, or CSV format. Connect and share your workouts with the most active running communities, Dailymile, Runkeeper, Nike+, Runningfreeonline, Garmin Connect, Strava, sportTracks, Movescount, MyFitnessPal, 2PEAK and TrainingPeaks. Post to Facebook and Twitter. This is the most connected app, period.
- Intervals? We love them too
Powerful interval editor will let you define, in an easy way, all of your interval/structured workouts. iSmoothRun will then coach you during your run. Support for Heart rate zones.
Are you into Run/walk training? Great. Now it's easier than ever to set your timers and enjoy all the benefits of the best running app.
- Track your Shoe mileage
Every runner knows that tracking the mileage of his running shoes is essential. Now it's easier than ever.
Swiss design. Retina display. When it comes to design only the best is good enough.
- Check your workout statistics
Average pace/speed, cadence, total distance, time, average/maximum heart rate and climb. Splits and interval statistics. Graphs for pace cadence heart rate and altitude.
- Your iPhone is your training log
All your data stored in the device. Amazing customizable graphs for each run and for weekly, monthly loads. Follow closely your training load, train smarter and avoid overtraining.
- Lose weight
Track your caloric expenditure for both running, walking and cycling taking into account activity type, weight, gender and slope or heart rate if available. Track your weight. Connect it with your withings or Aria scale.
- We love Cycling too
Pair it with any cycling sensor, combo, speed only or power meter. (ANT+ sensors need extra hardware). KICKR Support.
- Ghost Run
Race against a previous run of yours or a predefined pace. Get motivated, evaluate your training.
...and much more!
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**iPod touch users are advised to use an external sensor, GPS or footpod.
** Attention ** Old (non BTSmart) Scosche HRMs and old Runalyzer Analog dongles are no longer supported starting with this version. The reason is that we have to move to 64bit and we are not supplied with the needed libraries. Please do not update if you use them.
- Added support for SmashRun.com
- Added “Auto” option for dashboard background color (light during day and dark at night)
- Added caloric expenditure calculation based on VO2Max (if you have your VO2max measured in a lab)
- Added the option to zoom and pan the Y axis for workout charts.
Pinch along X direction zooms X. Drag along X pans X.
Pinch along Y direction will zoom first plot if pinch is done on the left half of the screen and the second one if is done on the second half. Drag follows the same rule and pans along Y.
- Best efforts Calculation. In the summary view of each session you can see your fastest times for mile, 5K etc...
- Added Average Lap Power metric for use on the display
- Added optional "None" action for buttons of displays (Echo, RFLKT etc)
- Added power balance support for Cycling BT Smart Power Meters
- 64 bit executables.
- Garmin Connect Upload Fix
- Fix jaggy pace charts when uploading treadmill runs to Garmin connect
- Fix upload of notes, shoes and meta data to Nike+
- Fix a bug that caused the app to auto pause on specific devices.
- Other minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Lake Horizon Ltd
- 23.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1111)