iSmoothRun Pro GPS/Pedometer Tracker for Runners
iSmoothRun is the best App to effectively track and log all of your running, walking, hiking, cycling and any other fitness activity you like. Solid performance. Continuous development. Best sensor and external display support.
Updated for iOS8 and HealthKit.
The most popular third party activity tracker on the RunKeeper site. The App all serious runners rave about. Best Interval and workout editor to help you follow your training plan. Create your workout and let iSmoothRun coach you with audio cues. Programmed by runners. Used by coaches. Check out our user reviews. Featured by Apple in What's Hot!
- GPS and Pedometer
Using both the GPS and Pedometer iSmoothRun literally follows you in every step of your training. It will automatically switch modes depending on GPS signal strength.
- All day step tracking for iPhone 5S/6 users
Accurately tracks time, distance, location, pace, altitude, running cadence, heart rate, power and reports them with audio announcements at configurable time or distance intervals.
- Improve you running Form
iSmoothRun will consistently track your running cadence. Use the build in metronome to easily raise it. Cadence tracking is offered for all iPhones and not only 5S.
- Auto Pause
Stopped at a traffic light, or on the top of your climb to catch a glimpse of the view? iSmoothRun will pause and start automatically as soon as you are on the move again.
- The most extended support for sensors
All BT Smart sensors (HRMs, footpods, speed/cadence combo, cycling power)
All ANT+ (extra hardware needed: Wahoo dongle, 4iiii Viiiiva or RFLKT+)
- Use your Pebble or Magellan Echo.
Best support for external displays. The only app with a dedicated fully customizable pebble app.
- Your data are yours, Don't lock yourself in.
We love being open. Export your training data in GPX,TCX,KML,PWX, or CSV format. Connect and share your workouts with the most active running communities, Dailymile, Runkeeper, Nike+, Runningfreeonline, Garmin Connect, Strava, sportTracks, Movescount, MyFitnessPal, 2PEAK and TrainingPeaks. Post to Facebook and Twitter. This is the most connected app, period.
- Intervals? We love them too
Powerful interval editor will let you define, in an easy way, all of your interval/structured workouts. iSmoothRun will then coach you during your run. Support for Heart rate zones.
Are you into Run/walk training? Great. Now it's easier than ever to set your timers and enjoy all the benefits of the best running app.
- Track your Shoe mileage
Every runner knows that tracking the mileage of his running shoes is essential. Now it's easier than ever.
Swiss design. Retina display. When it comes to design only the best is good enough.
- Check your workout statistics
Average pace/speed, cadence, total distance, time, average/maximum heart rate and climb. Splits and interval statistics. Graphs for pace cadence heart rate and altitude.
- Your iPhone is your training log
All your data stored in the device. Amazing customizable graphs for each run and for weekly, monthly loads. Follow closely your training load, train smarter and avoid overtraining.
- Lose weight
Track your caloric expenditure for both running, walking and cycling taking into account activity type, weight, gender and slope or heart rate if available. Track your weight. Connect it with your withings or Aria scale.
- We love Cycling too
Pair it with any cycling sensor, combo, speed only or power meter. (ANT+ sensors need extra hardware). KICKR Support.
- Ghost Run
Race against a previous run of yours or a predefined pace. Get motivated, evaluate your training.
...and much more!
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**iPod touch users are advised to use an external sensor, GPS or footpod.
- New Pebble app! It supports notifications (vibration + info screen) for Laps and Splits. Also notification with pre announcement of intervals. Interval starts after 3 short and one long vibe (at -3,-2,-1 and 0 seconds from start)
- Support and use of the barometric altimeter of iPhone 6 for better climb calculations.
- Support of power based workouts for KICKR users. If a KICKR is paired, you will find power zones in "User Profile" while you can create "advanced intervals" with power targets. Then you can drive the KICKR at the predefined power levels using these workouts.
- Added "Smart sampling" option to record in variable intervals of 1-7 seconds. It will produce shorter files. It will also help if you experience jaggy GPS signal and the distance is overestimated. The option can be found in advanced settings and it's on by default for iPhone 4.
- Fix bug related with the pace displayed when a footpod was used.
- Fix an issue that added a shift in the charts.
- Fix an autopause sensitivity issue.
- Various other fixes.
Thank you for your support. If you experience any problem please contact the developer through the "Settings->Feedback" option in the app.
Have fun and enjoy your runs and rides.
What's new in 4.6.x
New features for iOS8 users
* Dynamic text (according to global user preferences) and adaptive views for iOS8 to match any iPhone size.
* Health Kit Integration for iOS8 users
The app will update your weight in HK (or get updated by HK), and will also update your active calories running/cycling distances and log your workout with HK.
Many more features for all users
* 1 sec recording. The app will sample every second, for more accurate data. (It will still record every 5 secs on iPhone 4).
* Pace Zones in user Profile. Just like with HR Zones we added Pace Zones that can be used to define intervals.
* Advanced intervals with support for user defined work sections (Work1 + Work2 + Recovery etc). More interval targets are added as "Pace zones" or custom "HR Zones".
* Possibility to define intervals in Metric for US users (only available for advanced intervals).
* Major change while performing Intervals. All intervals are timed with the “Go” audio cue. Interval description is pre announced a few secs before the interval start. All Tabata/HIIT should be correct now.
* New metrics for the dashboard and smart displays like 30 sec Avg Pace, 60 sec Avg pace and more…
* Added Open Street Maps and Google Maps.
* Support for Magellan Echo Fit.
* PWX added in email options along with option to gzip the files (1 sec recording produces huge files)
* Exporting to Training Peaks includes a user message as comment and marks laps/intervals.
* Strava export includes a user message as well.
* Support for RFLKT+ temperature and barometric altimeter.
* KICKR support in Ergo mode. The app can connect with a KICKR trainer. While in recording mode you can switch to settings tab and control the KICKR. Any cyclists that use a KICKR please contact the developer since more features are already implemented and under testing.
* After updating please make sure the app has the correct permissions in your phone's settings->Privacy->Location Services so it can use the GPS.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Lake Horizon Ltd
- 16.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1094)