iSmoothRun Pro GPS/Pedometer Tracker for Runners
LABOR DAY SALE, 65% OFF
Designed exclusively for iOS7. iSmoothRun is the best App to effectively track and log all of your running, walking, hiking, cycling and any other fitness activity you like. Solid performance. Continuous development. Best sensor and external display support.
The most popular third party activity tracker on the RunKeeper site. The App all serious runners rave about. Best Interval and workout editor to help you follow your training plan. Create your workout and let iSmoothRun coach you with audio cues. Programmed by runners. Used by coaches. Check out our user reviews. Featured by Apple in What's Hot!
Would you use low quality free shoes or apparel for your runs? Don't you deserve the best training partner?
- GPS and Pedometer
Using both the GPS and Pedometer iSmoothRun literally follows you in every step of your training. It will automatically switch modes depending on GPS signal strength.
- All day step tracking for iPhone 5S users
Accurately tracks time, distance, location, pace, altitude, running cadence, heart rate, power and reports them with audio announcements at configurable time or distance intervals.
- Improve you running Form
iSmoothRun will consistently track your running cadence. Use the build in metronome to easily raise it. Cadence tracking is offered for all iPhones and not only 5S.
- Auto Pause
Stopped at a traffic light, or on the top of your climb to catch a glimpse of the view? iSmoothRun will pause and start automatically as soon as you are on the move again.
- The most extended support for sensors
All BT Smart sensors (HRMs, footpods, speed/cadence combo, cycling power)
All ANT+ (extra hardware needed: Wahoo dongle, 4iiii Viiiiva or RFLKT+)
Scosche RHYTHM myTREK
- Use your Pebble or Magellan Echo.
Best support for external displays. The only app with a dedicated fully customizable pebble app.
- Your data are yours, Don't lock yourself in.
We love being open. Export your training data in GPX,TCX,KML, or CSV format. Connect and share your workouts with the most active running communities, Dailymile, Runkeeper, Nike+, Runningfreeonline, Garmin Connect, Strava, sportTracks, Movescount, MyFitnessPal, 2PEAK and TrainingPeaks. Post to Facebook and Twitter. This is the most connected app, period.
- Intervals? We love them too
Powerful interval editor will let you define, in an easy way, all of your interval/structured workouts. iSmoothRun will then coach you during your run. Support for Heart rate zones.
Are you into Run/walk training? Great. Now it's easier than ever to set your timers and enjoy all the benefits of the best running app.
- Track your Shoe mileage
Every runner knows that tracking the mileage of his running shoes is essential. Now it's easier than ever.
Swiss design. Retina display. When it comes to design only the best is good enough.
- Check your workout statistics
Average pace/speed, cadence, total distance, time, average/maximum heart rate and climb. Splits and interval statistics. Graphs for pace cadence heart rate and altitude.
- Your iPhone is your training log
All your data stored in the device. Amazing customizable graphs for each run and for weekly, monthly loads. Follow closely your training load, train smarter and avoid overtraining.
- Lose weight
Track your caloric expenditure for both running, walking and cycling taking into account activity type, weight, gender and slope or heart rate if available. Track your weight. Connect it with your withings or Aria scale.
- We love Cycling too
Pair it with any cycling sensor, combo, speed only or power meter. (ANT+ sensors need extra hardware)
- Ghost Run
Race against a previous run of yours or a predefined pace. Get motivated, evaluate your training.
...and much more!
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**iPod touch users are advised to use an external sensor, GPS or footpod.
Fixed a bug that prevented old Scosche BT HRMs to connect.
What's new in 4.4.x
- Added the option to have different Audio Cue settings for each activity/sport
- Added the option to have custom buttons mapping for Magellan Echo/Wahoo RFLKT displays
- Pebblers rejoice!
Download the pebble iSmoothRun App and enjoy multiple pages with customized metrics and a watchface with your weekly totals!
- Daily Step Counter for iPhone 5S users. See your stats in the app's charts or on the app's icon.
- Added "daily" option in the charts.
- Shoe statistics. Ever wondered what's the average pace/cadence/distance for each of your pairs. The answer is in the app. Added option to "Retire" shoes so you can keep the stats.
- Added support for Magellan Active Site!
- Added a new template for Echo with 3 rows and 4 metrics.
- Added a new template for RFLKT with 4 rows and very clear text.
- Added support for SportTracks.mobi
- Added setting for Bold typeface in the dashboard
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 hours ago
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Lake Horizon Ltd
- 15.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1045)