Nobody should smoke ever, it is a really bad and dangerous habit. But if you are a smoker and you want to quit and you don’t know how or you are not strong enough, here you have the perfect app.
Quit smoking never became more social because now you can help your friends and they can help you quit smoking.
With fast access from the Today Menu Widget in your device so you don't even need to open your app to annotate that you smoked a cigarette.
This app will help you to realize what does it mean to you smoking. It will use statistics to help you know how many money means smoking, how often you smoke, where, when... And hopefully with all this information you can analyze your habit and decide how to and what is the best method for you to quit smoking.
When you realize about all of this information you will want to quit immediately.
๏ Able to keep track on different cigarette brands if you use to smoke more than one.
๏ Time counter to keep track when was your last cigarette to help you realize how often you smoke.
๏ Money counter to keep all the money wasted smoking.
๏ Statistics about the money you spend and spent smoking, about your health, about you smoking habits, when do you smoke more during the days..., statistics about how many cigarettes you smoke every day, week, month, and year.
Complete full rewritten app with lot of new features:
- Fast access from the Today Widget to don't even need to open the app.
- Log in with Facebook, log in with Facebook and compare your self with your friends and try to help them and let them help you.
- Log in our servers and keep all your data saved and updated in your devices.
- Goals, set goals for the day, week, month and year and try to keep up with this goals to cut down your cigarettes.
- Anxiety level, now you can study which cigarettes need more and which ones are the easiest ones to start cutting down.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Ignacio Borrajo
- 6.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data