iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
HRV4Training Coach provides access to your athletes' data & insights anytime, anywhere. The HRV4Training Coach platform requires a HRV4Training account and a subscription that can be purchased inside the app.
New to HRV4Training? HRV4Training is the only app that can accurately assess your HRV using the phone's camera. Check it out at HRV4Training.com
HRV4Training Coach Main features:
- Receive and synch your athlete's data right after they've taken the morning HRV measurement
- Monitor daily values and deviations from your athlete's baseline and receive daily advice to make meaningful adjustments to training programs
- Monitor long term trends to better understand the big picture
- Custom plots of daily values and moving averages for different physiological parameters (HR, rMSSD), training load metrics (intensity, RPE, distance) and subjective metrics (sleep quality, fatigue, energy) over configurable timeframes
- Advanced analytics to analyze acute HRV changes (i.e. physiological responses the day following training) as well as multi-parameter trends and correlations between different parameters
- Monitor your athlete's compliance & consistency
- Local storage of all your athlete's data to allow for offline access of all information when you are on the go
- Export all data as csv files
- Customer support
Not a coach?
HRV4Training Coach can be used as a Pro version of HRV4Training, even for a single user.
Please note that HRV4Training Coach might not display optimally on iPad mini.
minor improvements and fixes with data export in case you have more than 50 athletes linked