iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
HRV4Training Coach provides access to your athletes' data & insights anytime, anywhere. The HRV4Training Coach platform requires a HRV4Training account and a subscription that can be purchased inside the app.
New to HRV4Training? HRV4Training is the only app that can accurately assess your HRV using the phone's camera. HRV4Training is also the first app that goes beyond simple measurements and provides insights on 1) acute or day to day HRV changes in response to training 2) long term multi-parameter trends to look at the big picture 3) correlations between physiological measurements and annotations. All data is processed inside the app in order to provide you with actionable interpretations that can help optimizing your training plan and performance.
HRV4Training Coach Main features:
- Receive and synch your athlete's data right after they've taken the morning HRV measurement
- Monitor daily values and deviations from your athlete's baseline and receive daily advice to make meaningful adjustments to training programs
- Monitor long term trends to better understand the big picture
- Custom plots of daily values and moving averages for different physiological parameters (HR, rMSSD), training load metrics (intensity, RPE, distance) and subjective metrics (sleep quality, fatigue, energy) over configurable timeframes
- Advanced analytics to analyze acute HRV changes (i.e. physiological responses the day following training) as well as multi-parameter trends and correlations between different parameters
- Monitor your athlete's compliance & consistency
- Local storage of all your athlete's data to allow for offline access of all information when you are on the go
- Export all data as csv files
- Customer support
Not a coach?
HRV4Training Coach can be used as a Pro version of HRV4Training, even for a single user.
Please note that HRV4Training Coach might not display optimally on iPad mini.
- Data can be deleted locally, tap a measurement, and you will have the option
- The Desirable Range (or SWC) can be customized. Pick a Start and Stop date and we will re-generate it based on those dates. You can pick a different one for each athlete.
- Training data can now be filtered by Sport