Hot Body Yoga
Tone your body, tame your mind, and fry fat on the mat.
These simple yoga routines from the fitness experts at Women’s Health magazine build peace of mind and a better body! Whether you want to fry fat, conquer stress, increase your energy, or beat the blues, HOT BODY YOGA contains a sequence to help you meet your goal.
New to yoga? No problem. Our yoga experts guide you through each sequence, helping you understand the practical benefits of every moves. Detailed audio step-by-step instructions make learning yoga easy, fun, and practical.
Sculpt your body and squelch stress with HOT BODY YOGA.
* 12 workouts
* Audio instructor delivers detailed and clear instructions for each pose
* Select workouts based on goals, level of difficulty, or duration
* Preview and practice poses before you start for a seamless session
* Use the pause function to review text instructions, steps, and tips
* A countdown timer helps you transition between poses
* Add notes after completing each session
* A yoga log automatically records the number of poses and sequences completed, along with total time
* E-mail your yoga logs for review later
**FIX IT WITH YOGA**
Yoga offers solutions for every problem and can help you meet any goal. Download HOT BODY YOGA for these and results-oriented sequences:
* Best sequence for anxiety: STAMP OUT STRESS– Under pressure? These poses will take the edge off.
* Best sequence for healing injuries: BOUNCE BACK ASAP – Soothing poses that alleviate knee, ankle, and shoulder pain.
* Best sequence for joint stiffness: LEAN AND LIMBER – Loosen up with moves designed to boost mobility and flexibility
* Best sequence for the time-crunched: FAST TRACK TO FIT – Get speedier results by adding these quick to the end of your cardio or strength workout.
* Best sequence for muscle weakness: Strong and Slim Silhouette – Tone up by adding dumbbells to your yoga routine.
* Best sequence for poor posture: STRAIGHTEN OUT –Slouchers will stand taller after mastering this sequence.
* Best sequence for weight-loss: TORCH CALORIES QUICK –This active sequence of yoga flows — a form called vinyasa — burns more than 450 calories an hour
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Upgraded images, bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 07, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 32.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (78)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Runner's World
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts