HeavySet - Workout Gym Log
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
HeavySet is a gym log / workout tracker for weightlifting, bodybuilding and strength training. It's clean and simple interface makes tracking workouts super easy and efficient. HeavySet is a relatively new gym log, but has already become one of the top workout tracker apps available.
REAL USER REVIEWS:
“It’s the best app for seriously tracking training I’ve ever seen.”
“The auto population of weight and reps based on the previous set is a welcome feature”
“Exceptional simple and easy to use. Whilst being very powerful. Couldn't recommend it enough.”
“I would recommend any weightlifter to get this app.”
“I’ve tried out Strong, Fitbod, and Stacked. Heavyset is far better than all of them.”
“This one is the best! Practical, simple and you can focus on the workout itself instead of fussing about the app!”
IMPROVE YOUR LOGGING WITH:
- Clean UI
- Simplified logging
- Predictive smart values
- Automatic exercise advancing (including super sets)
- Skip or replace exercises
- Tempo timer
- Plate calculator
- Estimated 1rm and volume graphs
- Exercise history
- Record rep max history
- Automatic rest interval timer
- Visual rest timer
- Add notes to sets
- Rate sets with RPE
- Training max / intensity calculation
- Mixed unit logging
- Personal record alerts
BUILD ROUTINES INCLUDING:
- Min / max sets
- Min / max reps
- AMRAP sets
- Supersets / giant sets
- And share your routines with friends
FEEL SECURE WITH DATA FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Automatic backup to iCloud
- Export to CSV
- Import (possibly) any CSV format.
HeavySet is a free download but you will need to make an in-app purchase upgrade to get access to unlimited use. As a non-paying user you will be offered a two week unlimited free trial. After which the app will revert to a restriction of two workouts per week.
The screenshots represent the app after the intermediate user level has been purchased.
To keep the HeavySet logger screen uncluttered, a number of gestures can be performed to reveal additional data or perform functions. These are:
- Swipe up on the exercise history graph to reveal previous workout sets for this exercise.
- Scrub the exercise graph to jump to that workout.
- Swipe up from the timer to reveal preset timer values and timer modifiers.
- When the exercise history is open, scrolling to the right will reveal current personal records for the exercise. Scrolling to the left will reveal the timer modifiers.
- A long tap on the Log Set button will jump to the sets editor where you can make notes and log RPE for the set.
- A long tap on the tempo timer icon will take you to the tempo timer settings.
- Enable Apple Health to sync your body weight with your workouts for additional statistics as well as sharing your workout data with Apple Health.
- Fixed issue where upgrade screen doesn't finish loading products.
If you have a moment, please consider leaving a review explaining why you like HeavySet.