Heart Rate Monitor +++
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Use the most accurate algorithm, professionally proved,
- Get your heart rate in a few seconds
- Use iPhone's camera, do not need any accessories
- Stay healthy while resting or exercising
Our heart rate monitor algorithm is scientifically and professionally proved; it is based on Butterworth filter, and is optimized for mobile phone usage. It is the most accurate on the market.
Our UI design has gone through countless iterations and improvements, is optimized for mobile usage, works under any environment and light conditions.
Our awesome features:
* Instant heart rate measurement
* Dynamic pulse waveform graph
* Use iPhone's camera, do not need any accessories
* Daily statistics
* Monthly view of data history
Heart Rate Monitor Pro (In App Purchase):
- Ads free
- Faster detection algorithm
• You can subscribe for Heart Rate Monitor Pro inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels
Bug fixes and performance improvements