HealthGear ~ Track Diabetes, Blood Pressure, BMI & more
HealthGear is the complete health tracking app for the most common indexes like lab tests and physical parameters. Its your one stop app that stores all your health statistics in a super intuitive readable manner for your immediate reference.
HealthGear is designed to be simple, straightforward highly intuitive and easy to use for a wide variety of indexes. Complex tracking depictions are replaced by simple bar graphs.
The idea is not to make the person more anxious when his/her Blood Pressure is already high whilst remaining a serious and reliable tracking app.
-> Why bother with complex tracking depictions and difficult to read graphs?, HealthGear has simple awesome bars!
-> An App for Diabetes? Another for Blood Pressure? Not any more.. HealthGear tracks 'em all.
- [Physical] Indexes like Height, Weight, BMI (adults), WeightForAge (pediatric).
- Blood Pressure, Hemoglobin, WBC, RBC, Platelets
- [Lipids]: Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, VLDL, triglycerides,
- [Sugar]: Fasting Glucose, After meals, HbA1C.
- [Thyroid] Profile: Thyroxin, Triidothyronine
- [Bilirubin] Conjugated, Unconjugated.
- [Electrolytes] : Sodium, Potassium, Creatinine
- [Proteins]: Albumin, Total Proteins
- Simple but accurate bar graph depiction.
- Short track analysis
- Quick Web links for related information*
- Email & Print capability**
- Editable field normal values
- Short descriptions
- Multi-Profile capable. Add Sugar tests for Mom, and Blood Pressure for Dad.
- Passcode Lock for security
- Add reminders to calendar
*External links require active internet connection either in the form of WiFi or cellular data plan.
**Printing from device is available only for AirPrint capable printers
More features to come, follow us on twitter - @MedicalGear
- iPhone 5 / iOS 6 Ready
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 28, 2012
- Med Gears
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (8)
- 4.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Case Hx: General Medical History performa
• Clinicals: (Medical History, Symptoms & Physical Examination)
• Cranial Nerves ~ Pocket Clinical Resource
• Egypt Drug List (Based on EDA data)
• LabGear Medical lab reference guide
• Monitor (Health logger)
• Symptomatology - Students' Pocket book of Symptoms & Signs