iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app, Today Extension widget or Apple Watch app
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
HealthFace 2.0.3 makes further improvements:
Changed: App icon now uses heart icon. The previous app icon is still available under Settings.
Changed: When showing activity rings in complication, percentage is no longer shown
Changed: Improvements to how data is synced between devices
Fixed: Activity rings exercise was showing as hours instead of minutes (e.g. 1.1 instead of 66)
This is a HUGE update to HealthFace! Not only have we made some great improvements to dislaying complications, but we've made significant improvements to the iPhone app and Apple Watch app. We've also built a brand new Today Extension widget!
iOS 11 Support:
* Added: We've added large titles across the app to match the new iOS 11 style
* Added: New Health categories: vo2 Max, Insulin Delivery, Waist Circumference
* Record any Health data directly from the Record tab
* Customize the Health data that is displayed, including icon, color, and health values
* Easily customize how the widget will appear
* Easily customize how the Apple Watch app will appear and function
* Added abiltiy to change the app icon
Today Extension Widget:
* Ability to input any Health data quickly, straight from your lock screen
* Ability to show either a dark theme or transparent theme
Apple Watch App:
* Ability to input any Health data quickly
* You can now tap straight from a complication directly into the related health type: you can record your weight in just 2 taps!
* Added: Siri and Kaleidoscope watch faces
* Added: Ability to choose what happens when you tap the complication
* Added: Ability to customize text color in the complication
* Added: Ability to put a circle, square or rounded rectangle around the icon
* Added: More colors to choose from
We've been working on this update for a while, and we hope you like it! Please let us know what you think - you can email us at email@example.com, or tweet us: @HealthFaceApp.
Thanks to everybody who helped us test the new update, especially Zach, Guillermo and Charlie!