This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
This app is specifically about the Harvard Diet. If you want to buy all famous diets at a great discount, please search for "all diets".
Diet 4: The Harvard Diet.
Dr. Walter Willett, the head of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard, teams up with Mollie Katzen to write the book Eat, Drink, and Weigh Less. This book has been adopted by Harvard Medical School as their guide in the Obesity Program.
The Harvard Diet is a mobile app that guides you on which foods to eat, and explains why and how certain foods are good for you according to the principles in the book Eat, Drink, and Weigh Less.
This app provides you:
(1) A powerful Weight Tracker that lets you keep track of your weight, your meals, and your daily journal. The Weight Trackers helps you follow the Harvard Diet principles as closely as possible.
(2) Thousands of fresh diet articles, a unique feature that NO other diet apps have.
(3) A discussion forum, open 24 hours a day.
(4) A nutrition search for millions of food items.
(5) Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator.
(6) Estimated Energy Requirement (EER) calculator.
(7) A Food Planner, which can be used as a Food Tracker.
(8) And much, much more, such as food tips, exercise tips, social trends, etc.
NOTICE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR DATA BEFORE UPGRADING TO THE NEW VERSION.
The upgrading act will erase old data. After upgrading, you can download your data back.
How to upload data? Open your app, scroll to the bottom, click on the link "Upload and Download Data", then click the button "Click to Upload Data", write down the key given to you. After that, you can update your app to the new version. Then download your data back to the new version.
This update version fixes the freezing screen bug.
This update version improves performance.