GymKit - Configurable Rest Timer, Set Counter and 1RM (One Rep Max) Calculator
Gymkit combines a customizable, preset, countdown timer with a One Rep Max (1RM) Calculator to provide an app that any gym-goer should find useful.
GymKit's countdown timer provides you with flexibility and reliability so that you can get the most out of your workouts. By being able to assign eight time intervals to large buttons (easy to tap while exhausted) you can efficiently time your exercises or rest intervals. The countdown timer even provides a set counter so you'll never forget which set you are on the next time you are performing German Volume Training.
Your 1RM is the theoretical weight that you can lift once for a given exercise. This is a useful value to know when performing certain workouts, but is not always safe to try for real in the gym. Simply enter the weight and maximum reps you know you can perform, then use the Rep Max slider to find the maximum weight for other rep ranges.
In the settings are a number of options to tailor GymKit to you. Below is a list of customizations that can be made:
• Each button of the timer can be assigned a time interval that you will find useful.
• Set whether the timer will repeat immediately upon counting down.
• Disable the idle timeout feature of the iPhone so you can always see the countdown timer.
• Choose between metric (kg) and imperial (lbs) units of measurement.
Be sure to check out the other great apps available from Runloop.
• Added set counter which increases upon timer completion or timer reset while counting down. Reset the set count by pressing reset while timer is at 0:00.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 24, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Runloop Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (72)
- 1.7 MB