This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Gym Buddy is the best-looking, most powerful and most versatile workout log on any platform!
Do you really need your workout log to teach you how to do a bench press? No, you just want to record your workout, quickly and easily. Other apps may include a bunch of stuff you don't need, but they don't give you the stuff you do.
Key features include:
- Allows you to edit your sets after you input them. Change the time, note, weight & reps anytime and anywhere they appear. You can move them from workout to workout, or even change the associated exercise.
- Has three countdown timers to monitor your rest periods. They beep and buzz independently at any duration and can even be set to start automatically when you enter a set.
- You can define an unlimited number of Plans for each workout where you can store your goals for that day. Each plan can contain a unique subset of the exercises in a workout and may also be sorted independently.
- Workouts can be sorted into different Groups of Workouts.
- You view your results in a concise, compact format that is definable by workout, time frame, and exercise. With the Calendar view you can view an entire month of workouts in one glance, seeing the date, name of the workout, and your workout volume -- then flip from month to month. Select a day in the calendar and you see all the sets you performed on that day.
- Allows you to email your history -- also by workout, exercise, and time -- for backup and input to a spreadsheet.
- With a wifi connection to a computer, you can backup and restore the database -- so you don't have to worry about the security of your data.
- Shows your previous workout results right on the input screen, so you know what your goal is -- no searching, no tabbing, its just there.
- Calculates your One Rep Max for each set and tracks your all-time best, which it celebrates by flipping the screen and yelling, "YES!"
- Draws a graph of your One Rep Max history for each exercise, breaking down each workout by set number (up to five sets) and also by your best set. Also graphs your Workouts by volume.
- Tracks and graphs your weight, body fat, BMI, and lean body mass, or anything else that can be expressed as a number including body measurements and supplement intake, and also includes an interval timer. No need to buy separate apps.
- Includes a detail screen for each workout and exercise showing an extensive summary of your performance.
- Compatible with Kilograms and allows for decimal weights.
- Allows for supersets, bodyweight, and assisted weight exercises. Cardio exercises can have up to four user-defined data fields.
Want to view and edit your data on a desktop? Check out Gym Buddy Central!! www.gymbuddycentral.com. Free 3-day trial.
- Timers will now continue to sound when Gym Buddy is in the background, even if your device is locked.
- Redesigned emailing. You can now email your data in spreadsheet or human-readable format. You can also email your database, and even restore it via email.
- File Sharing iTunes is now active for Gym Buddy.
- Fixed a bug in the Calendar regarding scheduled events in the past.
- Fixed a bug where user preferences weren't being saved correctly.
148Apps —Gym Buddy