Go Pedometer is a pedometer for your iPhone. It uses an advanced SmartStep™ technology for accurate steps detection and automatic calibration.
- You can carry your iPhone in a pocket, on a belt or in your hand – with an advanced SmartStep™ technology Pedometer will work great everywhere
- Timer automatically stops when you stop walking and resumes when you continue
- Measures distance you passed
- Calculates amount of calories that were burned
- Supports Imperial and Metric units
- Screen automatically turns off when you put your iPhone in a pocket and Pedometer keeps running – this is made to save your battery life (unfortunately this feature is not available on iPod touch because of the absence of proximity sensor)
- Ideal for walking, jogging and running
- Embedded intelligent system will make sure that Pedometer will start only when you put your iPhone in a pocket
- Simple settings – you only need to enter your weight and height – advanced calculation algorithms will do the rest for you
- Screen lock
Please pay attention: To unlock Pedometer, tap anywhere on the screen twice.
If you liked Pedometer, please write a review. If you didn't, please tell us.
We've been testing Pedometer for a month before uploading it. It's been tested on different people and in different conditions – and it has proved itself as a very accurate pedometer.
Please make sure, that you don't turn your iPhone off while using Pedometer – otherwise it won't count steps, like any other pedometer available. It is also very important to make sure that you do not unlock Pedometer while walking. To start it again press button "Resume".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Black Block
- 9.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (112)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (112)