Foam Roller Techniques
Dr. Ryan Emmons has brought his popular Roll Release® foam roller techniques to your iPhone and iPad. In 190 videos Dr. Emmons himself shows you the most effective way to use your roller. Rolling is a highly effective, proven method for releasing muscles for people of all skill and fitness levels.
● This is a comprehensive app with up to 4 videos per muscle including easier and harder variations.
● Have this rolling guide with you when you need it at the gym, while traveling, and at home.
● The videos are all in the app for fast viewing offline, no Internet connection required.
● Exercises are grouped by muscle with easier and harder variations to match your requirements.
● New in 1.1 - exercises by activity and injury
● 190 videos over 55 muscle groups covering the neck, back, hips, legs, feet, shoulders, chest, arms, and hands.
“After working with these exercises and with Dr. Emmons for just over a year, I was able to achieve peak performance and had my top finish ever at the World Championships—second place, one spot away from the world title. I can’t wait to see what another year of training will produce! I highly recommend Roll Release® techniques to anyone serious about meeting and exceeding their own expectations as an athlete and looking to achieve their personal best.” - Lisa “Longball” Vlooswyk, Reigning Eight-Time Canadian Long Drive Golf Champion, Runner-up 2009 World Long Drive Championships, Canadian Tour Player
To combat muscle tightness, excessive muscle tightness or muscle or soft-tissue injury, Roll Release™ Techniques are utilized for myofascial release. Rolling is a therapeutic technique and can be strategically used for both injury prevention and injury management. Further rolling can improve athletic performance by maximizing the capability of the musculature.
● Cost effective
● Complements treatment and accelerates healing
● Manage muscle soreness
● Manage a recent injury
● Accelerate recovery time
● Loosen tight muscles
● Improve flexibility
● Improve joint mobility
● Increase power
“You must realize that you are an athlete in your own right; you want to perform your best with hopes of the greatest outcome. You strive to perform better in the activities of your everyday life, you pride yourself in your physical accomplishments, and you attempt to do these without injury. When placing work on the body, it can break down and injury may occur. A strategy to dealing with these injuries is imperative. The goal of the Release Revolution® and this app is to educate and empower you, the athlete, to make better decisions to optimize your physical state, ability and capability while keeping the associated risk at a minimum. The hope is to enlighten you on the tremendous benefits of myofascial release.” - Dr. Ryan Emmons, BAKin, DC
For more information read the book Roll Release Foam Roller Techniques by Dr Emmons, available at the iTunes Store.
'Roll Release' and 'Release Revolution' are ® registered trademarks of Roll Release Inc.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 21, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Solid Jade Inc.
- 204.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)