Fitstream - Body Tracker
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Transform your body using Fitstream - a body tracking service and motivational fitness community.
Fitstream is a fast and visual way to journal your progress and track changes in your body over time. Record progress photos, body measurements and notes, using the quick and powerful body tracker. It's a great way to stay motivated and focused.
Everything you record is private by default and can only be seen by you. Unless you choose to share progress with the community for advice, support and inspiration.
Whether your goal is to build muscle or lose weight, Fitstream will record your journey and helps you to:
* Stay motivated
* Maintain focus on goals
* Actually see your progress using photo tracking
* Track changes in body measurements and metrics
* Body Fat %
* Heart Rate
* Neck Size
* Shoulder Size
* Chest Size
Fitstream is being used by thousands of people around the world to lose weight, build muscle and reach health and fitness goals.
* A proven format for easy journalling and sharing
* Ability to log photos and body measurements
* A supportive community for inspiration, advice, support and motivation
* Platform to view current measurements and body stats
* Report on past performance and see progress
* Browse by tags, favorites or calendar
* Secure and private data synchronized with all your devices and Fitstream.com
* Support for UK, US and metric units
* Automatic calculations of Lean Body Mass and BMI
* Historic data logging and photo upload
## Subscriptions ##
Fitstream offers Premium Accounts. These exclude ads and provide monthly reports. * These are are in the form of auto-renewable subscriptions.
* monthly and yearly durations
* Any subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Terms and conditions: https://www.fitstream.com/terms-and-conditions
## Support ##
From “how to” questions to technical inquiries, the Fitstream support has the answers for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some user interface tweaks and minor bug fixes.
We're working on a much larger release with new features behind the scenes!