Fitstream - Body tracker & fitness community
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Transform your body using Fitstream - a body tracking service and motivational fitness community.
Fitstream is a fast and visual way to journal your progress and track changes in your body over time. Record progress photos, body measurements and notes, using the quick and powerful body tracker. It's a great way to stay motivated and focused.
Everything you record is private by default and can only be seen by you. Unless you choose to share progress with the community for advice, support and inspiration.
Whether your goal is to build muscle or lose weight, Fitstream will record your journey and helps you to:
* Stay motivated
* Maintain focus on goals
* Actually see your progress using photo tracking
* Track changes in body measurements and metrics
* Body Fat %
* Heart Rate
* Neck Size
* Shoulder Size
* Chest Size
Fitstream is being used by thousands of people around the world to lose weight, build muscle and reach health and fitness goals.
* A proven format for easy journalling and sharing
* Ability to log photos and body measurements
* A supportive community for inspiration, advice, support and motivation
* Platform to view current measurements and body stats
* Report on past performance and see progress
* Browse by tags, favorites or calendar
* Secure and private data synchronized with all your devices and Fitstream.com
* Support for UK, US and metric units
* Automatic calculations of Lean Body Mass and BMI
* Historic data logging and photo upload
## Support ##
From “how to” questions to technical inquiries, the Fitstream support has the answers for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have app improvements and bug fixes included in this release:
- You can now click through and see a list of all the people following you on your profile page
- Fixed an issue affecting some user whose followers list was always showing as 0 no matter how many followers they have
- Notifications will now mark as "read" when you visit the tab (no need to manually mark as "read" now) and the user avatar will display for the user you're interacting with
- Fixed some errors with the tags screen, login issues that were causing the app to crash
It's amazing to see the progress you're all making with the app so thanks for sharing.
Lots more releases on the horizon so keep that feedback coming in to email@example.com :)