Fitness Point Pro - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
We took some time to make the iOS and Apple Watch apps more stable and reliable. Many enhancements were done under the hood, so you don’t see them. We just want to give you the best experience with our app.
Here is the changelog:
NEW: Most of cardio workouts saved in Health app are automatically imported in Fitness Point. Check your logs for specific date to see them.
NEW: Icons for custom exercises with images are not just the dumbbell.
IMPROVED: Images for custom exercises.
FIX: You can now rate the app from settings tab again!
FIX: Calorie count not always showing right values.
FIX: Logs order wrong in graph.
FIX: Workouts disappeared from the list for some users.
FIX: Exercise description height was cut off for some users.
FIX: Cool Girl’s workout purchase not showing exercises (Female edition only).
NEW: You can now see logs from previous workout.
IMPROVED: Communication of the Watch app and iOS app is now more stable.
IMPROVED: Break timer finish notification.
IMPROVED: Adding logs is now more quicker.
IMPROVED: We added haptic feedback for clicks on number pad.
FIX: First start of the Watch app after fresh install was not always working for some users. Now it is.
FIX: Various break timer issues.