Fitmeter Bike Basic - Cycling
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Fitmeter Bike Basic turns your iPhone/iPad into a bicycle computer with incredible functionality. Your session is tracked GPS based and all data is presented in real-time. The app is designed for a wide user base, from amateur to professional.
Features of the Basic version:
- GPS based position and route of the session will be displayed on a map including distance markers.
- Current speed
- Duration of the session
- Pause time
- Auto Pause detection
- Average speed
- Top speed
- Altitude tracking. Uphill / Downhill
- Burned calories
- Split times
- History. All activities will be stored and can be reviewed. Limited to 10 sessions in the Basic version
- Export all activities to a CSV file
- Statistics. Speed and Altitude over distance
- Records. See your all-time records and a summary over all sessions.
- Facebook support. Post sessions to your Facebook timeline.
- Apple health support: Active Energy, Cycling Distance, Weight, Workouts
- Languages: English, German, Hungarian
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bugfix: The app stopped location tracking when the user locked the screen. This problem only occurred on iOS 11, because of the different behavior of the operating system.