Family Care is a complete preventive health care application for all your family members.
For your age, height, weight, life style and medical conditions do you know what preventive measures should you take? When you visit a doctor, do you have a list of medications that you are currently taking, stopped taking or allergic to?
Do you carry records for all your past immunizations, screening tests, lab test results and home monitored readings to show to the provider, especially when you just changed one? Do you know when and what medications need to be refilled for your aging parents? Is all of this data safe, secure and available 24x7 at your finger tips?
Family Care is just the right tool that can solve these problems not just for you but for your entire family.
By managing your own health information you are able to take control of your health and assist your health care provider with clear structured data when your health information is needed most.
Family Care is designed to be the most intuitive with its sleek user interface, so that ‘you’ as a user spends least amount of time to enter data and gets the most out of it.
Key Features include:
- 2009 CDC based Immunization and U.S. Preventive Service Task Force (USPSTF) based Preventive Screening Test recommendations depending on your age, risk factors, medical conditions and past records of Immunizations and Screening Tests. Record Immunizations and Screening Tests as you complete them.
- Record/View your home monitored readings such as Weight, Height, BMI, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose and lab test results such as Cholesterol levels (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides and Total), Fasting Glucose, and A1C.
- View line graphs when you turn the device in Landscape mode for all of the above readings (except Blood Glucose, look for it in the next update). Graphs can be plotted for 3-Month, 6-Month and 1-Year duration for home monitored readings and 1-Year, 2-Year and 3-Year for lab results. Look for the Reading Threshold (e.g. Systolic - 119 and Diastolic - 79) horizontal lines and the vertical lines depicting the dates when the medications were started, stopped or changed for that condition.
- Manage medications that you are allergic to, currently taking or stopped taking. Track your medication history by date. Organize list of medications with their Refill Due Date, Rx Number, Dosage and the Condition for which you are taking.
- Based on your risk factors and medical conditions, get personalized health news, blogs and educational web resources.
- Maintain independent health profile including age, height, weight, BMI, personal history and diagnosed medical conditions for each family member.
- Track your annual medical expenses for each family member and plan your Flexible Spending Account budget.
- Manage future and past appointments with your providers. Add visit notes to the past appointments.
- Generate and email PDF reports for your Health Overview, Goals, recommended and past Immunizations, recommended and past Screening Tests, Appointments, home monitored Readings and Lab Results.
- Organize your Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance information for the times when you need it the most.
- Create a list of Family Physicians, Dentists and Hospitals through internet searching by their specialty, city and state or from your own Contacts.
- Password protect the application for additional security
* The additional charge for adding any of your family members has been removed. Now you can enjoy Family Care for an unlimited number of family members.
* Besides English, the application is now available in 4 more languages: Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish.
* The settings provide the ability to select the units for measuring height and weight. Now height can be measured in either meters/centimeters or feet/inches. Similarly the weight measurement can be done in either kilograms/grams or pounds/ounces. Both the existing and the new customers will see the measurements based on the selected unit in the settings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 14, 2010
- Healthcare & Fitness
- fRESH LENS INC.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)
- 2.0 MB