Drugs and Meds: Herbal Supplements
A glossary of common herbal supplements, herbal drugs and herbal/natural remedies. There are approximately 490 supplements in this glossary. This is not a comprehensive reference, but simple a glossary of the most commonly used herbal drugs and medications.
This app is the 2nd of a series of "drugs and medications" apps, which are databases of various types of drugs, from prescription to herbal to OTC.
This reference includes publicly-available information on drug uses and side effects, mostly culled from then National Institute of Health database.
Please note that you should always check the label on any medication you're taking, and consult your pharmacist or physician regarding drug, supplement, or medication uses and side effects - herbal or otherwise. The information contained in this application may be inaccurate.
- advanced search for all drug and supplement names and descriptions
- add/edit/remove drugs and supplements, and access drugs and supplements you added using My Drugs
- rate any drug or supplement on a 5-star system
- mark your favorite drugs, and view them in the Favorites area
- e-mail any drug/supplement (with its description) to a friend
- rename categories and add/remove categories (category = letters of the alphabet)
- shake your mobile device for a random drug/supplement
- "View All" meds feature for access to every item in the database
- History feature lets you keep track of your most recently-viewed drugs and supplements
This app requires at least OS version 3.0
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE INFORMATION
The content contained in this application comes from a variety of public domain sources, including US government websites, Wikipedia Commons, public university websites, and public domain data archives. To the best of our knowledge, the images and content used in this app can be used in commercial products without license restriction.
If you have questions about our use of this content, or if you believe that some of this content may be copyrighted, please contact Darren Gates (the author) at email@example.com immediately. We take claims of copyright infringement very seriously, and will promptly remove any offending content.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 22, 2009
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Darren Gates
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (12)
- 0.6 MB