Deep Relaxation - Yoga Nidra
• Highly effective stress management tool
• Can be used before sleep to manage insomnia
• Useful for study and work to bring clarity and focus and to release mental tension
• Suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced
• 3 different lengths of guided relaxation practice, 10 min, 20 min and 30 min
• Beautiful and soothing sounds of nature to complement the practice: Forest, Ocean and Rain.
Yoga Nidra is a systematic and scientific method of inducing deep and complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. It is an ancient technique based on the time tested principles of yoga and through regular practice one can easily develop a sense of deep relaxation, calmness and peace.
Created by Madhav West, a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher. Madhav received 4 years full time professional training at the Satyananda Yoga Academy Australia and the Bihar School of Yoga in India in Yogic Science. He is also qualified in the field of Health Science and Naturopathic Medicine.
- Support for iPhone 5
- Cleaned up the guided audio instructions. Removed some background noises from the recording
If you have enjoyed Yoga Nidra please also check out my new app 'Ajapa Japa - Deep Meditation Practice' available on the app store. This is a powerful and complete yoga meditation practice that can offer the practitioner many positive benefits
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 15, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Elizabeth Papadakis
- 144.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data