Couch to 5K® - Running App, Training Coach and GPS Tracker
Get off the couch and get running with the OFFICIAL Couch to 5K® training app from Active.com! This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
• Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
• Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
• Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support*
• Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
• Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
• Repeat workouts and track your best performance
• Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
• Track your progress with total distance and average pace
• Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5k-to-10k/id526458735!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
For support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
- Stability and visual improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Active Network, LLC
- 38.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2232)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 13.one - Half Marathon
• ACTIVE - Fitness Event Registration and Articles
• ACTIVE Hunt & Fish
• Meet Mobile: Swim - View Event Information, Results and Times
• Recreation.gov Camping - Find available campsites
• ReserveAmerica Camping - Find available campsites