This app is specifically about the Calories Diet. If you want to buy all famous diets at a great discount, please search for "all diets".
Diet 2: The Calories Diet.
The Calories Diet is the primary scientific diet on which most other diet plans are based.
The Calories Diet divides all foods and drinks into several groups of similar calorie content.
(1) This diet encourages you to eat only the foods with 600 calories or less per pound.
(2) For drinks, this diets asks you to drink only non-caloric drinks.
Calories Diet is a mobile app that guides you on which foods to eat, and explains why and how certain foods are good for you.
This app provides you:
(1) A powerful Weight Tracker that lets you keep track of your weight, your meals, and your daily journal. The Weight Trackers helps you follow the Calories Diet principles as closely as possible.
(2) Thousands of fresh diet articles, a unique feature that NO other diet apps have.
(3) A discussion forum, open 24 hours a day.
(4) A nutrition search for millions of food items.
(5) Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator.
(6) Estimated Energy Requirement (EER) calculator.
(7) A Food Planner, which can be used as a Food Tracker.
(8) And much, much more, such as food tips, exercise tips, social trends, etc.
NOTICE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR DATA BEFORE UPGRADING TO THE NEW VERSION.
The upgrading act will erase old data. After upgrading, you can download your data back.
How to upload data? Open your app, scroll to the bottom, click on the link "Upload and Download Data", then click the button "Click to Upload Data", write down the key given to you. After that, you can update your app to the new version. Then download your data back to the new version.
This update version fixes the freezing screen bug.
This update version improves performance.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 22, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Small Diet
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.5 MB