Cal2Go: Calories to Go – The iPhone App for Calories 3!
Cal2Go is a health care app that tracks your nutrition, activities and weight. Cal2Go synchronizes all your data with your installation of Calories 3 on your Mac!
!! YOU NEED TO HAVE CALORIES 3 INSTALLED ON YOUR MAC TO USE THIS APPLICATION !! -
Cal2Go & Calories
Cal2Go is a great addition to Calories, allowing you to track all essential nutrition, activities and weight data on the go.
Whenever you are out and about and have no access to a Mac, simply grab your iPhone and use Cal2Go to track all your meals, activities and weight data. All this data can be collected throughout the day or even longer periods of time. Synchronize your data with your Calories desktop application(s) wirelessly whenever and wherever you like.
With Calories running on your Mac you can easily collect, edit and manage all this data for further review and analysis.
Cal2Go offers all the functions of Calories you could possibly need on the go!
➤ Track, analyze and improve your diet.
➤ Control and reduce your weight drastically.
➤ Control your calorie usage and improve your fitness.
➤ Track and analyze your body data chronologically.
➤ Import data from Fitbit, BodyMedia, Medisana and Withings devices (weight and body fat, water, bones, muscle, activity- and sleep, blood pressure and pulse, blood sugar...) on the fly.
MAIN FEATURES (only in combination with Calories 3):
➤ Track your daily diet:
• The most reliable USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 helps you track your diet.
• Food databases contain over 80.000 foods, showing 44 nutrients per food.
• Additional databases available in several languages.
• Create custom foods to suit your personal needs.
➤ Organize, analyze and improve your diet:
• Create custom meal types allocated to certain daytimes.
• Set goals for the intake of nutrients.
• An info panel displays nutrients. Personal goals are color coded.
• A quick info panel shows calories and goals for individual meals.
• The calorie display is divided into carbs, fat and proteins; your calorie limit is displayed.
• Chronological view of consumed calories (day, week, month or year).
➤ Import body data automatically or manually:
• Measurement panels for weight (incl. body analysis), blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
• Weight: BMI calculated in real time. Data import from Withings, Fitbit or Medisana body scales.
• Blood pressure: Track systolic, diastolic and BPM rates. Unhealthy values are color coded. Data import from Withings Blood Pressure Monitor and Medisana CardioDock.
• Blood glucose: Track blood glucose levels in mg/dl or mmol/l. Data import from Medisana GlycoDock!
➤ Track your calorie usage manually or using the data synchronization:
• Enter and analyze activities with burned calories.
• Use standard or custom activities.
• Choose an activity and how many kcals you wish to burn - Calories 3 calculates the required duration.
• Data import from Fitbit One and Fitbit Ultra activity and sleep trackers, BodyMedia.
➤ Overview and analysis:
• The analysis window offers 5 graphs: Weight, body analysis, blood pressure, blood glucose and calories.
• The optimal BMI range, desired weight and calorie limit are displayed.
• The net calorie intake is calculated by comparing consumed and burned calories.
➤ Reach and sustain your desired weight with our intelligent assistants:
• Set milestones to break your overall diet down. Specify a weight goal and a timespan to reach it and the milestone assistant will calculate the required calorie reduction and calorie limits to reach and sustain your desired weight.
• Resist temptations with “My Temptation”: This assistant uses your dietary habits to tell you if you may treat yourself or should rather take up some sports.
View the full list of features on our homepage!
Support of Medisana health devices added:
➤ Target scale - body weight, fat, water, bones, muscle analysis
➤ CardioDock - Blood pressure and pulse
➤ GlucoDock - Blood sugar
Cal2Go and Calories 3 now synchronizes data of these Medisana devices.
Calories 3 supports mixed operation. You are free to combine any supported device from Fitbit, Withings, BodyMedia and Medisana.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 08, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)
- 7.3 MB