Breast Feeding by Dr. Sapna Samant
by Dr. Sapna Samant
If you’re a nursing mother, you need this book — to have a healthier and happier baby, and to have closer bonding that’ll last you a lifetime.
Mother’s milk is the best and most natural food for a baby.
Written exclusively for mothers by Dr. Sapna Samant, a medical expert, this book is a one-stop medical guide that’ll help you to breast-feed successfully. From how to hold your baby while feeding, to how to generate more milk, from taking care of sore breasts to supplementing breast milk, here finally is a book that clears all the doubts your mind has voiced.
Table of Content..
1. Your Own Production Unit!
2. Your Brain Is The Remote Control...
3. ...And Your Baby Activates It
4. Be In A Good Mood While Feeding
5. Baby’s Reactions
6. Mother Nature’s Gift
7. Prepare Yourself For Breast- Feeding
8. Starting Breast-Feeding
9. Let Us Solve Some Common Problems
10. A Feeding Mother’s Diet
11. Cosmetic Changes And Breast- Feeding
12. Sex, Contraception And Breast- Feeding
13. Breast-Feeding Under Special Condition
14. An Ill Infant
15. Normal Growth Of Baby
16. Can You Breast-Feed If You Suffer From...?
17. Expressing And Storing Milk
18. Breast-Feeding And Medications
19. You Are A Working Woman...
20. Irrational Practices In Breast- Feeding
21. Mother-Child Bond—One Of Its Kind
22. Supplementation And Weaning
23. Dangers Of Bottle-Feeding And Early Weaning
24. Composition Of Human Milk Why It Is Most Suitable For Your Baby
25. Advantages Of Breast-Feeding
For an author bio and photo, reviews and a reading sample, visit www.sterlingpublishers.com
For addition information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 07, 2010
- Healthcare & Fitness
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 1.3 MB