Breads of India by Kanchan Kabra
Breads of India
by Kanchan Kabra
This unique book presents a collection of recipes, which have been gathered over a number of years. The exciting collection of traditional and changing versions of recipes shows the enormous repertoire of Indian bread cuisines.
It presents more than 125 recipes of various breads that have never been presented before. It also contains many delicious and mouth-watering recipes of buttermilk, chutneys, and salads, which complement them making them a complete, balanced meal.
Most of the recipes are quick and easy to make and the preparations can be done hours before preparing and serving the dishes. The ingredients used in most of the recipes are readily available at home.
This book is a boon for the housemaker, the chef, people staying alone and for the mothers who packs lunchboxes everyday-avoid the hassles of discussing over it.
List of Recipes :-
1) Breads without Stuffing
2) Exotic Stuffing
6) Buttermilk [Lassi and Chaas]
7) Basic Recipes
About the Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- 1.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)