This app requires an Armband and a subscription service through BodyMedia FIT. See www.bodymedia.com for more details and to purchase your BodyMedia FIT.
BodyMedia FIT system tracks calories consumed and burned. Your BodyMedia FIT Armband automatically tracks calorie burn, so you don’t have to, with the most highly accurate calories burned available in the market.*. The BodyMedia FIT app lets you upload and display your BodyMedia data wherever you go.
Bluetooth® enabled LINK users can have all of their BodyMedia data at their fingertips! When connected, you can display or upload your dashboard with live data. With the app, you can:
- Upload your summary and detailed data for calories burned and consumed, physical activity, steps taken and sleep
- Watch the progress bars in the app dashboard animate throughout the day, and get confirmation when you reach your goals
- Use the Workouts feature to create a personalized workout based upon your caloric, activity or step targets.
Plus, all BodyMedia FIT Armband users can use the app to log food and see a dashboard of their data, based upon your last Armband sync.
Clinical study results show BodyMedia FIT can improve weight loss up to 3x*! BodyMedia FIT puts you in the driver's seat by helping you understand your daily activity level and calorie burn on a minute by minute basis. That information can help you to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle no matter your fitness level.
To learn more about BodyMedia FIT and to purchase Armbands, please visit www.bodymedia.com
* See www.bodymedia.com for details.
** vs behavioral support alone, see http://www.bodymedia.com/Amazing-New-Clinical-Study-Results
Fix for alert message that indicates that Firmware is invalid
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- BodyMedia, Inc
- 5.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (49)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (326)