How much? Do you know how much water you need to stay hydrated and healthy? Is it eight, 8-ounce glasses a day? Two liters a day? Does it matter if you're a man or a woman? An athlete? A mother-to-be? Sick with the flu?
AddWater tracks your daily hydration in an easy-to-use app that determines your optimal hydration needs automatically, based on the latest research. It also has an Urine Chart - an exclusive feature to AddWater - that helps you maintain a visual point of reference throughout the day.
AddWater is customizable to fit your lifestyle; it allows you to track your history, and it provides a fun reward for staying on track and meeting your daily goals.
Above all, AddWater is quick. You don't spend your time going to different screens, selecting containers or glasses, then tapping buttons to enter an amount. Just slide and let go. BOOM, you're done. AddWater lets you spend your time drinking water, not logging it.
Usage and Features
• Clean, elegant, at-a-glance interface
• Automatically determines your daily goals based on multiple criteria: weight, gender
• Choose ounces or liters and toggle back and forth quickly between the two without changing the app's overall volume setting
• Amounts are entered quickly with simple touch-panning up or down
• Double the amounts with two-finger panning
• 'Shake to undo' if you accidentally select an incorrect amount;
• Badges show amount left to drink for the day
• Daily tracking shows individual amounts entered by tapping date at top of the screen
• Daily history with percentage achieved and goal
• When you reach your goal, 'Play in the Water'
• Each new day you're greeted with a fun or profound quote to begin your day of hydration
• Exclusive Urine Chart to help you recognize your hydration levels
• Health section automatically adjusts your daily goal based on Activity Level (time and intensity), Alcohol Consumption, Illness, High Altitude
• Fully customizable reminders with your own message and a menu of fun sounds - create the message, pick the time and sound, AddWater reminds you daily
• Race reminders will help you stay hydrated before an athletic endeavor - reminding you to hydrate fully two days and one day out to stick to your goal; also providing a reminder two hours before the race start
Achieving optimal hydration will help you feel better, look better and maybe even lose weight. Water is one of the most basic human needs • so immerse yourself in AddWater. Start hydrating today!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AddWaterApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/addwaterapp
"Designed for iOS 7"!
That's right, we we went through the whole app and redesigned it for iOS 7 and added some cool new features, such as:
- Water in the AddWater logo stays level with the horizon;
- smoother animation for water rising;
- new edge swipe to open Settings or History with bounce effects;
- parallax for the Main view
- preference in Settings to parallax on/off;
We didn't leave out users running iOS 6. For iOS 6 and iOS 7 users, we added:
- Go to your History (swipe right), then rotate your iPhone to landscape and behold the beauty that is AddWater stacked bar graphs;
- Tap the dark blue bar to see the percentage you achieved for your goal that day;
- Tap the light blue bar to see what contributed to your goal for that day, with detail of exercise, alcohol consumption and if you were sick;
- "Pinch-to-zoom" to expand or contract the graph;
- Sped up the performance of Today's Total (achieved) counting up/down for Liters;
- Added a preference in Settings - "Animate Count" - to turn off the count up/down of Today's Total;
- Fixed some bugs, one of which was an obscure one that AddWater would crash for some users after entering an amount, then refuse to start. Squashed.
Until next time...
Stay hydrated my friends!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Lanyap MediaWorks
- 7.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41)