iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Activity++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch...and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
+ Activity++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
+ Activity++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Activity, Active Calorie, Stand Hours and Exercise Minutes data.
This update addresses a couple lingering requests that I never quite got to fixing:
- Support for kilojoules(kJ) rather than Calories as the Active Energy unit
- Prevent zero value days from throwing off your statistics averages
- Fix an error that was causing certain regions to display 2017 months as being in 2016.
Thanks for all the feedback. If you have a minute to leave a review in the App Store, I'd really appreciate it and it really, really helps!