YCT Trainer - Learn Mandarin with Games with Kids Way to Chinese
Kids Way to Chinese is a collection of apps to learn Chinese Mandarin for toddlers and children from 4 to 12 years old. Our learning activities are designed to engage and entertain either in the classroom or at home. This app includes a football game to practice the listening comprehension, using only the 80 words of YCT 1, the first level of the YCT language certification curriculum. These exams are done in multiple locations across the world by the Confucius Institute.
With this 80 words we have built over 2000 different phrases, which can be listened in this app in the form of questions that need to be answered. The app knows will learn your weaknesses and will focus on those phrases, while not repeating the ones you have proved to master.
Kids way to Chinese methodology is born from the experience of a large group of elementary and primary school teachers based outside of China with a long experience in teaching Chinese to children in schools. Our apps are full of learning and classroom activities.
Easy, engaging and fun
Unlike other apps, in this one the child has to focus in his listening comprehension, using the environment of a football competition.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- 40.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Kids Way to Chinese YCT 1 Vol.1 - learn Mandarin with games, songs and stories for children from 4 to 14
• Kids Way to Chinese YCT 1 Vol.2 - learn Mandarin with games, songs and stories for children from 4 to 14
• Kids Way to Chinese YCT 1 Vol.3 - learn Mandarin with games, songs and stories for children from 4 to 14
• Kids Way to Chinese YCT 1 Vol.4 - learn Mandarin with games, songs and stories for children from 4 to 14
• YCT Youth Chinese Test for kids