Wrestling Revolution (Pro)
iOS Universal Games
"Leagues ahead of its major league counterparts." - Bullz Eye
Tap, pinch, and swipe your way through gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe - featuring over 300 characters with NO further purchases! And they're all yours to customize if you want to make the universe your own.
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring! Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena.
Thanks to the game's intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is now more satisfying than ever. And with up to 50 characters on screen and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
The engine behind the most popular wrestling game on mobiles is now yours to own forever - and there will be FREE regular updates featuring new storylines, moves, costumes, arenas, and weapons.
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
* Please note that this version is designed for small screens. There is a dedicated "HD" version for iPad.
- Alphabetized move selections make it easier to find the one you want (swipe up or down to scroll through the list, tap once to preview, double-tap to select).
- Various bug fixes.