Wordeaters - is the effortless way to learn foreign words.
Other available versions:
- English-Russian (Wordeaters - 1.99$)
- English-Spanish (Wordeaters Español - 1.99$)
- English-German (Wordeaters Deutsch - 1.99$)
- English-French (Wordeaters Français - 1.99$)
Once upon a time there were wordeaters. They ate Russian words, and they liked it. Suddenly they heard something about overseas Spanish words. And they wanted to try it.
They sent their cook, who prepared words for them, to Spain.
The locals liked Russian words. And they took Russian cook, and sent their Spanish cook to Russia instead him...
- Combines the fun gameplay and an opportunity to increase your Russian and Spanish vocabulary
- 2 modes: Spanish-Russian and Russian-Spanish
- 24 levels, containing the 2000 most frequently used words
- More than 20 themed levels (airport, city, food, clothing, etc.)
- An endless mode contains 3200 words
- Very simple controls
- Nice graphics and sound
Added "work on the mistakes" -
now the "Game Over" and "Level complete" screens have button "Show mistakes". When you click on it appears the table containing words that were eaten incorrect, and their correct translations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 07, 2013
- Mikhail Akopov
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 27.6 MB