This app was removed from the App Store.
Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel
iOS Universal Games
==> MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2013 AT THE GERMAN COMPUTER GAMES AWARDS <==
“Word Wonders is an impressive, well put-together mixture of RPG mechanics and word puzzles” – Slide2Play – 100% Rating
“Players who like word games will enjoy the challenge of trying to create the most destructive path out of letters.” – AppAdvice – 90% Rating
Prove yourself in challenging word duels against fantastic creatures while exploring the mystical Tower of Babel!
Nobody likes it when bullies throw words at you – especially when they are monsters. Have no fear though, cause now you can throw words back at them!
In “Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel” you will be teaching the toughest of monsters what you’re made of in this fun word puzzle RPG!
You begin your journey in the mystical Tower of Babel with nothing but your wits and magic words. During your journey into the upper levels of the tower you will be battling monsters and villains by laying magic words upon a game board as you progress along your path of power. To help you on your way you will learn magic spells and use the power of alchemy to create powerful potions and items to help you conquer your foes. So prepare yourself for the mystical magical word-based journey into the Tower of Babel with Word Wonders!
* Features *
- 50 unique levels filled with dangerous monsters and mystical creatures.
- A fantastic story inspired by 1001 Nights!
- A boost board with many unlockable magic spells and special abilities.
- Alchemy system: Mix different ingredients to create powerful potions and items!
- Three different levels of difficulty with special rules of engagement each.
- Challenge your friends in hotseat mode on one device in an all-out multiplayer letter mayhem!
- Available in English, Spanish, French and German – play in your native language or improve your skills in the others.
- Supports Game Center, iPhone 5 and iCloud game saves.
Welcome to the best version of Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel so far! We say a heartfelt thank-you to all you players who have sent us or posted feedback. We have listened very closely, and tried to fix all known issues in this hotfix update.
Please enjoy the game, and continue to rate us 5 stars so we can keep the updates coming!
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.2.0:
- Duels now have access to a new joker letter to bring the competition to even higher levels!
- Now you can show your friends who really has the final word and share duel highscores on facebook!
- Boostboard highscore sharing on Twitter & Facebook has been redesigned!
- Fixed the soft locks that some users have experienced while dueling.
- A new option will allow you to deactivate iCloud synchronization of user profiles.
- The opponent spellbook is now displayed next to the player spellbook in duels.
- Numerous improvements to French & Spanish localizations!
- Various tweaks and bug fixes to improve performance.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1.2
- We have added the possibility for you to earn some free coins to get you started.
- Additional Bugfixes
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1.1
- iPhone players rejoice! Texts have no artifacts anymore, and we have increased the font size.
- Fixed the widescreen support for iPod touch 5g.
- Fixed a blocker during duels that players have been experiencing, when the next round would not start correctly due to an achievement being unlocked at the same time.
- Fixed a rare error when spells and other Boost Board rewards would not unlock correctly after purchasing magic letter upgrades in the shop.
- Adjusted the probabilities of the letters that you get during duels for each of the 4 supported languages.
- Some players have been bothered by the Twitter prompt after reaching a new Boost Board highscore. We have now removed this prompt completely for the time being. We are currently trying to make this feature really cool and unobtrusive, and might bring it back in a future update, so that you’ll be able to share the progress of your hero again!
- We have added cool new brag messages to the Twitter button on the duel result screen!
- When you meet Moti for the first time in the game, he will now reward you with a nice heap of coins to get you started!