Wooden Labyrinth 3D
Celebrating FIVE years on the App Store with more levels, Game Center support and a cool iOS7 mode!
Apple Design Awards 2009 winner in student category!
"Pick of the week"
Featured in the O'Reilly's book:
"Best iPhone Apps: A Guide for Discriminating Downloaders"
"Pick of the Week" Rating: A
"A very well polished version of labyrinth"
"Instantly after jumping the first time I wondered why the original Labyrinth game on the iPhone didn’t have this. Brilliantly simple." Rating: 5 out of 5
Wooden Labyrinth 3D is the premium "marble in a maze" experience on the iOS. The goal of the game is simple - guide the metal ball to the end by tilting your device. However, WL3D mixes it up with some challenging obstacles - holes and walls - you must maneuver around or even jump over. Now with unlockable marble types, you can take on the levels with a stylish golden marble, or even a gliding ice cube! The addition of Game Center achievements and leaderboards allows your to test your skill globally!
Wooden Labyrinth 3D is a polished package that combines high quality presentation with spot-on playability and abundant content. You get 190 custom crafted levels with challenge times on top of the near infinite auto-generated levels with customizable difficulty. If you still crave for more, you can make your own levels with the online level editor - or download some of the hundreds of levels created by the community. Suffice to say that with the high degree of customization - to cater to everyone from the beginner to the pro - and the sheer volume of levels and challenges, your addiction to the game may last for quite a while. Join the over five million people who have already experienced Wooden Labyrinth 3D.
Follow me on Twitter for information on updates and new projects! @eVp
Level editor: http://qvik.fi/leveleditor
Some of the best user created level packs so far include IDs: 101, 109, 120, 122, 144, 145, 156, 188, 184, 216 and 245 (that's already over one hundred new levels!)
- Realistic 3D graphics with a tilt based perspective change (option)
- Support for online level editor! (http://qvik.fi/leveleditor)
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- iOS7 mode for flat enthusiasts
- Jump enabled physics (Box2D.org)
- Unlockable marble types. (even a square one!)
- Endless mode - infinite amount of auto-generated levels
- 190 custom mazes with records and challenge times
- Friction and sensitivity options to modify the experience
- Original music is back as an option! (Toggle music on/off to switch between songs)
- Tap jump works from the edges
- Minor improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Elias Pietilä
- 31.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (93)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1970)