Whoowasit? HD has been nominated in the categories „Bestes Kinderspiel“ (best game for kids) and “Bestes Familienspiel” (best game for families) for the “Deutscher Entwicklerpreis” (German Developers-Award).
Winner of the GIGA Maus 2012 as "Das beste Spiel" (the best game) in the category family
- GIGA-Maus 2012 (the best game/family category)
- Disney FamilyFun Toy of the Year 2011
- Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year 2011
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval 2011
- Children's Game of the Year 2008
4/5 – “This is a great app if you have children, I would certainly recommend picking it up. […] The production value is so amazing it may just be worth checking out anyway.”
The “Children’s game of the year 2008” from Ravensburger now available on your iDevice
“Whoowasit?” is the digital adaptation of the “Children’s game of the Year 2008” by the successful author Reiner Knizia. Now the fun tactical adventure full of mystery and magic is finally available on iPhone and iPad!
The king’s castle is in danger! The evil wizard has been seen near the kingdom. Only the king’s magical ring can protect the castle, but it has disappeared. Can you find the thief?
The children of the castle are the last hope. The animals have seen the thief: they want to help to catch him in order to get back the ring, and only the children can talk to them and understand them. A sharp eye and deduction skills are needed to solve this puzzle, as only together can the children track down the thief!
Careful thinking, strong team play and working closely together are necessary for the small detectives to reach their goal. But watch out for the ghost! Can the kingdom be saved on time from the evil magician?
► Digital adaptation of the “Children’s game of the Year 2008”.
► By the successful author Reiner Knizia.
► Interactive tutorial to easily start playing.
► Full Retina support on iPhone and iPad!
► Teamwork, tactics and powerful deduction skills are necessary to find the thief on time!
► Search the castle, speak with the animals, open secret doors and find the magical ring.
► Play with up to 4 players at the same time on the same iDevice. Work together to save the kingdom!
► Chest mode: use your iDevice with the original “Whoowhasit” board game!
► No need to assemble: simply start the application to enter the magic world! And best of all: no need to put away the game once you have finished playing.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
- Bugfixes and optimizations
- Changes for Kids category
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- 103.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (11)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AR Puzzle
• Anno Domini
• FiTS by Reiner Knizia
• Karl's Castle
• Karl's Castle HD
• Las Vegas!
• Look and Find Book "Come with me to the Sea"
• Look and Find Book "In the Country"
• Look and Find Book "Our big City"
• MIX-MAX iPad Edition
• Magic Coloring
• My first clock – Learn to tell the time
• Number Hero: Addition - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Number Hero: Multiplication - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Oink, Oink – My Crazy Farm
• Peekaboo: UFO
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Freundschaft?
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Glück?
• Puerto Rico HD
• Puzzle Blocks for Kids: Animals and Letters
• Ramses II
• Ramses II HD
• Ravensburger Lesestart
• Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection
• Revertis 2
• San Juan
• Scotland Yard
• Supertrumpf - Kraftprotze
• Supertrumpf - Power Traktor
• Supertrumpf - Ultra Jets
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth HD
• THINK® - Das Quiz
• THINK® - Your brain trainer
• THINK® – Mind-Path
• THINK® – Mind-Path HD
• Take It Easy
• The Brave Little Tailor - Living Stories
• The Lost Heart - Living Stories
• The Lost Song - Living Stories
• Weigh the world
• Why? Why? Why? - Aeroplanes
• Why? Why? Why? - Cars
• Why? Why? Why? - Horses and Ponies