This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
Wayward Souls is an action-adventure game built for quick playthroughs and massive amounts of replay value. It was inspired by Spelunky, Secret of Mana, and our previous game, Mage Gauntlet.
Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it's a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
- Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
- Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
- 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
- Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
- Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
- No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
- Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on iOS, maybe anywhere.
Third update is being planned! More dungeon modes, more achievements, and some requested features!
@rocketcatgames or www.facebook.com/rocketcatgames
- iOS 8 crashing bugs when clearing a dungeon fixed.
- New achievements added.
- The Prologue tutorial level will no longer play every time the app is restarted. You can still replay the tutorial via the Extras menu.
TouchArcade —'Wayward Souls' Review - A Must-Have Game For All Souls
148Apps —Wayward Souls Review