Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to avoid the gauntlet of triangles.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* 5 insurmountable Game Center Achievements.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 2, and all newer devices.
- Rebuilt from the ground up with all new enhanced visuals and game play. Get ready to completely rediscover the game.
- New scores will be used with new leaderboards.
- Video sharing. Upload seamlessly recorded game play to share on Twitter and Facebook.
- Dear current players: I'm working on reincorporating original gameplay into 'Legacy' mode for the upcoming version 2.1.0.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Tom Janson
- 31.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (21)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (193)