Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to avoid the gauntlet of triangles.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* 5 insurmountable Game Center Achievements.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 2, and all newer devices.
- Game play tweaks and improvements.
- New "Rotator Legacy" and "Random Legacy" modes offer a slightly more familiar experience for v1.0.7 fans.
- Added French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Tom Janson
- 32.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (210)