This app was removed from the App Store.
Violet Storm HD
iOS Universal Games
...Some games have a story to tell. Others make you think to get through a series of complicated puzzles. Violet Storm doesn't have any of that. What is does have is pure, intense, unabashedly over-the-top, non-stop action - rendered in fantastic glowing-neon style with fast-paced techno music in the background.
It also has enemies - plenty of them. They come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, and all are coming for you, one way or another, in an infinite series of increasingly challenging waves to repel. To help you do that, we've included some fittingly over-the-top weapons. Take, for instance, a super-multi-laser bomb, which, when it explodes, shoots thirty-two rotating laser rays in all directions, destroying everything in its path. Or a five-way, triple-bullet blaster firing at an insane 1,000 rounds per second. Or a fast, triple-barrel homing missile launcher, which not only creates a spectacular show of blue trails, but also destroys anyone trying to even get close (or not so close) to you.
And the most surprisingly satisfying part? The enemies explode into lots and lots of pieces with the sound of shattering glass, which somehow irresistibly draws you in to keep going and going until no more hitpoints are left.
Don't miss all the mayhem - download Violet Storm right now and join the fun!
* Insanely fast-paced, action-packed, over-the-top combat
* 25 different enemy and 10 weapon system types!
* Support for all iPad and iPhone models, including the glorious Retina iPad!
* Quad-damage, invincibility , mega-laser-bomb powerups (and more!)
* 3 different gameplay modes, including Speed Havoc and Sniper Mode
* Infinite waves of varying and increasingly powerful enemies
* Fantastic futuristic design and graphics
* Fast-paced, energizing background music
* Autosave so you never lose your progress
* Three difficulty levels
* Local and global high scores
* Game Center support
Speed optimizations and saved game loading time improvements.
TouchArcade —'Violet Storm' Review – Dual-stick Sensory Overload