Video Game Trivia Challenge Lite
"Video Game Trivia Challenge" is a multimedia board game that tests your knowledge about video game history. The game's objective is to move around the board, scoring points by answering correctly to the trivia questions. At the end of the game, the player with the higest score wins.
Seven different categories!
- Games. Trivia about video games.
- Consoles. Trivia about video game consoles.
- Names. Trivia about characters and important people of the video game industry.
- Numbers. Trivia about release dates, total sales, and numbers related to video games.
- Companies. Trivia about video games developers and publishers.
- Scenes. Choose the game which a scene belongs to.
- Music. Listen to a fragment of a background music, and choose the game which it belongs to.
Features for the Full version:
- More than 800 questions, more than 300 scene questions, and more than 200 music questions.
- Two game modes: trivia or board game.
- Eight different game boards to choose from.
- Can be played up to 4 players.
- Choose the points required to win the game.
- Choose the game duration.
- Choose the turns that you want to play.
- Statistics tracking with a summary of the activities, at the end of the game.
- High score board.
- Free periodic updates for trivia questions.
- Questions in English or Spanish.
- 3 original songs as background music.
Features for the Lite version:
- 200 trivia questions for the seven categories.
- Board game mode only.
- Without option selection and board selection.
- Only one song as background music.
Disclaimer: We're not affiliated with the publishers or developers of the referenced games in any way. The use of this app falls under the Fair Use guidelines. All trademarks, trade names, images, or music mentioned or used are property of their respective owners.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 10, 2012
- Digital Trends
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 36.3 MB