Follow us on Twitter: Elite_Systems
Uridium (a game for 8-bit personal / home computers released in the UK in 1986) is one of THE defining games of the 1980s.
The Uridium app will be offered as an in-app purchase from within the Elite Collection app. (The in-app will be priced at £0.69/€0.79/US$0.99 and it may include one or more other 8-bit games).
The Uridium app is also available in this stand-alone form. It does not include any other 8-bit games but it does include an infinite lives version.
The Uridium app is the near-100% original 8-bit game, as written by Andrew Breybrook and others and published by Hewson Consultants in 1986 and is brought to you - as an officially licenced product - utilizing our Elite Collection technology.
- portrait and landscape play / display modes
- iDaptive (user-definable, game-specific joystick, keypad & canvass) Controls
- (Google: "Tiny URL 22qh8hl") for more info
- ‘auto save’, on exiting the game
- authentic 'Spectrum' sound
About Elite®: Elite Systems Ltd was incorporated in England in 1984.
Added support for iOS 5.0 Fixes issue with iDaptive control editor from within a game.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 30, 2013
- Elite Systems Ltd
- 12.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data