Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 Gold Edition
هذه النسخة من لعبة الركاز تحتوي على جميع اللغات بما فيها اللغة العربية.
- Requires iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up. However, iPhone 5/5S or iPad 4/Air are highly recommended for the best experience.
- Download size is 1.99 GB, but 4 GB are required to install the game.
- Free to download and try the demo part, $1.99 In-App Purchase to unlock the full game.
- Supports iOS 7 Game Controllers! This includes both the "Standard controllers" like the Logitech PowerShell and the "Extended Controllers" like the Moga Ace Power.
Unearthed is an episodic third person Action Adventure game set in modern day Middle East. The game is available in Arabic and English voice over and features 21 Languages for Menus and Subtitles.
When fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the middle east on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta. The trail won't be clear however as Faris and Dania will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.
• Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
• Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
• Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
• Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across varied maps.
• Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures
• Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English
* Follow Us:
• Website: http://www.unearthedgame.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UnearthedTheGame
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/UnearthedGame
• Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/UnearthedGame
This is a major update that takes the game to the "Gold Edition" status. Over 120 fixes were done to the game and below is a summarized breakdown:
* New Features:
- Added full iOS 7 Game Controller support! This includes both the "Standard controllers" like the Logitech PowerShell and the "Extended Controllers" like the Moga Ace Power.
- You may plug the controller or unplug it any point during gameplay and the game interface will change instantly to support it or switch back to touch control when no longer connected.
- Fixed the occasional crashing issue in the second level (The Temple) on iPad 2 and iPad Mini.
- Restructured the tutorial level to provide clear instructions that will pause the gameplay untill you wish to proceed.
- The camera will now auto adjust itself vertically when you start moving.
- You will no longer collide with enemy bodies and pottery pieces. This makes picking up items much easier.
- Increased the "Hints" and "Facts" font size.
- Rerecorded the Arabic voiceover for gameplay to remove all the reverb and noise from it.
- Brand new "Kick Pottery" and "Kick Door" animations.
- Many small fixes that will smooth out the whole gameplay experience.
* Agility and Climbing:
- You will no longer fall from high ledges. An invisible wall will prevent the player from falling.
- Balancing on Logs is now faster, removed the "point to the opposite direction to balance" interaction.
* Shooting System:
- Added weapon specific Recoil to the guns.
- Fixed the Range, Clip size and Accuracy for all weapons.
- All new Weapon Sound Effects.
- Added reverb zones, shots inside caves will now have more realistic echo compared to shots in open spaces for example.
- Added Auto Targeting option from the beginning of the game (you can change it during gameplay at any time).
* Hand to Hand Combat:
- Completely rewrote the fighting system.
- Brand New Melee Combat Animations that are fast and fluid.
- Now you can Orbit the Camera around the player with the ability to freely Move around the arena.
- Simplified the controls to be controls (Punch, Block, Kick)
- Streamlined the Special Attacks to happen at set points during the fight, no need to fill the special attack meter before excuting it.
- Removed all HUD elements like health bars and meters to clear up the screen further.
* Car Handling:
- Improved car handling, your car will no longer flip when making sharp turns at high speeds.
- Orbit Camera which allows you to rotate the camera around the car if needed.
- Better AI for the chasing police cars.
- Brake Lights will turn on when using the brakes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Semaphore Studios
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (30)
- 1893.6 MB