TyrAnt - all access
iOS iPad Games
Fight to be king of the (ant)hill in TyrAnt, an award-winning real-time strategy game! Take charge of a new and vulnerable colony of Leafcutter ants. Balance limited resources, react to genetic mutations and fend off invaders—including your friends in multiplayer mode!
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ALL-ACCESS PASS FROM TOUCH PRESS GAMES.
Download today and subscribe for new games and expansions every single month. ARE YOU GAME?
- Best Gameplay Nominee - Games for Change Awards 2014
- Shortlisted for Best Game with a Purpose, TIGA Games Industry Awards 2013
As you fight epic battles, discover the hidden world of ants. Learn how they eat, communicate and reproduce. Manage your colony (including foragers, soldiers and miners) as they work together in large numbers to survive in diverse and fragile ecosystems. Battle in multiplayer mode to compete for resources and defend your territory.
You’ll have to strategize how to ensure your colony’s survival:
Can you gather enough food? Harvest leaves for your subterranean fungus garden!
Can you defend your territory from invading red ants? Protect the nest from hostile neighboring colonies!
Can you build the colony to the point where it can fuel a majestic nuptial flight?
Campaign through multiple levels set in unique environments. Mutations, which improve abilities or add new challenges, are earned after each level, ranging from increased jaw strength for soldier ants, to decreased pheromones for worker ants.
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations