Twihard (moonlight), a sparkly parody.
Think you know everything about sparkly vampires? Then, this is the game for you! Follow the 2nd installment of this epic love story of Belle Swoon, Edtart Sullen, and Jay Cub!
Twihard is the definitive sparkly parody trivia game. It tests your knowledge, pokes healthy fun at the book, and entertainment details surrounding the moonlit story. Twihard has *FAR* more questions and game modes than any other trivia game. With nearly 700 questions and the 2-player versus mode, you can exhaust your knowledge of Sporks and compete head to head against other Twihards.
If your answers are fun and parody the story, our Dr. Fang will show up to diagnose your answer correct! If your picks glitter too much, a sparkly character will arrive to award you a Sparkle Point. Twihard keeps track of both to see how well you know the true story, and track your Dr. Fang visits.
Pick a category like Confessions to show your love, or Twitard to find real-life examples of fans going too far. Love or hate it, this app will let you prove your passion and have a great time!
• Vegetarian Mode (single-player) lets you hunt the facts and answer questions like a Sullen. As you hunt (by answering) successfully, your screen will progress from pitch black to golden butterscotch just like the eyes of your favorite vegetarian vampires.
• Pack Vs. Sullens Mode (two-player) provides paw and hand prints side-by-side for head to head competition with another Twihard.
• Italy Mode (single-player) puts you against ancient Italians in a sudden death match.
• Dr. Fang is our parody hero! He flashes on screen to let you know you've answered correctly. If you are too Twilight, you get a Disco Ed (or another Disco character) and gain a Sparkle point. Please enjoy the REAL Dr. Fang and his disco friends.
• A beautiful night sky progression from a full moon to an eclipse counts down the questions to win.
• Impressive range of great questions against a timer.
• Motorcycle crashes and cliff dives that are visually fun and drastically alter the game and your score.
• New questions will be released with future updates. If you have a good question, send it to our support and it will be considered!
• Ability to choose your game category and set your undead name in Settings.
• Infamous Undead leader board to save your best scores.
• Set your desired question categories: Book Parody, Realitwi (actor bios, etc), Confessions, Twitard, or All.
• Sleek interface beautifully designed from the ground up for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Facebook integration! So act now, while Twistlight is still at the introductory price. Once launched, you will be able to post feed messages with your high scores and compete against your friends.
• Wi-Fi Versus Mode will let you compete against another Twistlighters without sharing a screen.
• Engaging sound effects and musical score capturing the haunting Twilight universe.
As U Wish, LLC
** Note: As U Wish, LLC is not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment or Little, Brown and Company. **
* This version includes an update to run on the iPad & iOS5.
* It fixes a memory mismatch for settings causing a crash.
* Facebook integration included!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 19, 2011
- AsUWish, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (241)
- 8.0 MB